CHAPTER 1 - Maddy.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Ugh, who could possibly be texting me at this hour? 7:04am on a Saturday, I don’t even get up that early for school.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it; there was a message: 

Jade.

Hey babe. Catch up at the Coffee House at 12:30 for lunch? It’s been a while. Xx

Jade is my best friend, she has been since I was 5; we’ve been through everything together.

I replied with a simple ‘Sounds good. X’ and then opened the Facebook app. My whole newsfeed was filled with either ‘I love One Direction’ or ‘Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayn Malik. Louis Tomlinson.’ or just anything that had the slightest thing to do with the famous boy band.

Fan girls are pathetic; the closest they’ll ever get to having One Direction inside of them is if they had their own brand of tampons. Although I had to admit, they were all extremely fit, especially Harry Styles, but I really didn’t see the point of getting a celebrity crush on a boy that doesn’t even know I exist.

I decided to get up, I stumbled out of bed, put on my dressing gown and went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea, it was very cold outside today, I could see the mist on the glass of the balcony door. I stepped outside and sat down on the chair, my feet went numb on the concrete through my socks. I overlooked the city, it was so quiet and peaceful this time of morning, that would definitely change in the next hour or so.

I loved where I lived, it felt so high up on my apartment balcony not to mention beautiful. I love England. I sat there for a while just admiring the view and sipping my cup of tea, hearing the occasional beeping of car horns and engines. I stared at my phone, 7:36am. People would be getting up soon, and it wouldn’t be so peaceful on the street anymore, so I decided to go inside.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What to wear, what to wear. That is the question, and I have no clue what so ever of the answer. I have a very limited wardrobe. I picked out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a scarf and a light brown knitted jumper along with my boots.

I put on some make up and let my hair down; it was long and dark brown, with a nice natural curl in it. I grabbed my iPhone and my handbag and walked out to the kitchen, I wrote mum a note:

Gone out for lunch with Jade, won’t be too long, text me if you need anything, see you tonight, Love you. xoxo 

Maddy.

I went down the stairs and walked out of the door and onto the pavement, I could feel the cold air brushing against my face, my nose was cold, I could feel it tingling.

I glanced at my phone for a second, it was 12:14, and I’m early, as usual. The Coffee House is not far from my house, it takes about 3 minutes to walk there, so I decided to go on Facebook and see if my newsfeed had changed since earlier. It hadn’t, no surprise there, I’m actually considering deleting the people who write so much about One Direction, it’s unbelievable. One girl had updated her status to ‘Just got told Harry Styles is in town; want to see him so bad!!!!!!’ I couldn’t help but laugh to myself, Harry Styles didn’t even know this poor girl existed.

I put my phone back in my bag and continued walking, when suddenly I heard a voice from behind me, ‘Hey you, wait up!’ his voice was so sexy and he had a thick British accent, such a turn on. I stopped and turned around to see the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen in my life, with hazel green eyes and a mop of brown curly hair. He handed me my phone and asked ‘I believe this is yours?’ I quickly said thank you, quite surprised my screen hadn’t cracked. He let off a cheeky smile, reviling his adorable set of dimples.

Just as I was turning around he said ‘Oh, by the way, I’m Harry, Harry Styles’