CHAPTER 13 - Flawless.

The ride came to a halt, Harry pulled me in close one last time and kissed me on the shoulder before getting off and helping me down. I hadn’t even been off the ride for 5 seconds before Harry had hold of my hand again; they were so warm and soft. Everything about Harry was perfect; it was as if he was flawless, to me he was. Harry looked down at his phone before saying to me ‘It’s getting late, Madz’ to be completely honest I was getting a little sad, that means the day would soon be over, along with our date. I sighed, ‘Yeah, I know.’ Harry looked up, ‘that doesn’t mean our date’s over’ he said, winking at me. He used any excuse he could to be a flirt, not that I was complaining. I smirked at him. ‘Back to mine?’ Harry asked smiling at me, I nodded and he smirked with his dimples showing. Harry and I walked out of the carnival and retrieved our bikes that we had left at the bike racks at the front and rode down the stone road; it was so exciting and thrilling, riding in the dark. 

Harry rode close to me the whole time, I felt as if he was protecting me. We finally arrived to the bike stand after a 15 minute ride, we returned the bikes and then walked back out the gate and up the main street, we were about a minute into our walk before it started to pour down raining, I thought Harry would grab my hand and start running like a mad thing in the dark through the rain like he had done earlier, but instead he did something else.

The street lamps shone down along the wet and slippery pavement on which we were standing on, Harry, being about half a head taller than me, was looking down at me. His hazel green eyes were shining as they locked with mine, I could see his perfectly structured jaw line as his smile grew across his face. His mop of curly brown hair was drenched and water dripped down his face as it reached the ends of his curls. It was as if earth stood still as we gazed into each other’s eyes, it felt l like Harry and I were the only two in the universe. Harry placed his hand on my waist and pulled me right into him so we were chest to chest, we couldn’t get even a millimetre closer. He placed his hand under my chin and moved my mouth close to his, it was only a centimetre away from his and I could feel his breath on me. ‘I’ve been meaning to do this all night’ he whispered onto my lips before crashing his mouth onto mine. His mouth moved perfectly in sync with mine, he kissed me so passionately and delicately, he was so gentle. His lips were so soft and warm, everything about Harry was perfect. He placed his hand on the side of my cheek with his fingers reaching to the back of my head and pulled me into him even closer, I ran my hands up his chest and placed them on the back of his neck. We were sharing our first kiss in the pouring rain, I felt as if I was in a movie, it was amazing. 

Our lips slowly parted along with our bodies and we smiled at each other for a second or two before Harry placed his hand around my waist and pulled me in so I was close to him, I could smell his scent and I could feel his warmth on the side of my body that was closest to him. Harry and I started to walk through the rain as it started to ease off a little bit into a slight drizzle, he never let go of me once, this night topped our other date and every other date I’d even been on, it was perfect.