MorningSunShipping {Sun/Elio & Lillie}

It's a met shipping in the games.

I'm just gonna say this: If this ship is your OTP, then NightBloomShipping is your OTP too.

MorningSunShippers: OMG Lillie and Elio/Sun are soooo cute because Lillie OBVIOUSLY likes him and cares about him so much!

Dude. She literally has those same lines for Selene too, so if you think that she cares for Elio in a romantic way, then it's basically the same thing for Selene too.

Some of y'all in the comments are gonna be like "So you need to ship both too!"

I do. I literally ship Lillie with both Elio/Sun and Selene/Moon. Both ships are absolutely fantastic and I just love them.

This is a good ship, I like it. Lillie does show that she really cares about the MC, how she wants to aspire to be like them. Her character development is amazing.

lmao, I never liked Elio's haircut though. Maybe he's growing it out so he can donate it.

Lillie's hair though is like, hair goals. It's so pretty.

Can someone please write either a MorningSunShipping or a NightBloomShipping story where after a few years of Elio/Selene & Lillie writing to each other while she was in Kanto, they finally meet up and just fall in love with each other because of how beautiful they've grown? They're actually around the age of 18 instead of fifteen cause I don't believe people can fall in love at such an early age. I just think that it's more realistic, that's all. Maybe a new bad organization causes trouble again, and Lusamine's actually back to normal so the Aether foundation is a good organization to work with too. Maybe Team Skull reforms and they've changed their ways. Idk fam, it sounds lit.

Lol, if someone makes this y'all better credit me in the description of the story or else I'll find out and not be happy.

Rate I give this ship: A solid 10/10 my dudes.