Rocketshipping (JessiexJames)

It's a met ship. I really didn't have to say that but it's okay :D

This ship's for DjFennekin <3

An original ship since from the beginning. This ship is just ADORBS. It's so freaking cute and stuff.

"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double!"
"To protect the world with devastation!"
"To unite all people within our nation!"
"To denounce the evil of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"Meowth. That's right!"

That's stuck in my head permanently. PERMANENTLY. I've heard it so many times I just can't erase it from my memories.

Can I just say that the picture is so cute and full of adorableness too?

This was literally the dry first ship I shipped before I started watching anime way back then. I used to be obsessed with it along with Advanceshipping, but sadly, you know, Drew came in da picture.

I still freakin love this ship, it's so cute.

I remember in an XY episode, like 63 or something like that, there was that time when Jessie was at the Clinic, and she said she was quitting team rocket when Ash and Serena found her outside. James and Meowth were watching, and their eyes were a billion times larger. Meowth was like "Run that by me again!" And James was like "Jessie, NO!"

I literally cried at that moment. No joke. I cried. When Meowth kept blabbering saying something like "Maybe Jessie ate a bad berry!" And James just shoved his hand on his head and just said "STOP!"

"What? Did you eat a bad berry too James?"

James went on saying how Jessie just wanted to find happiness and said "That's what real friends would do, right?"

That's when I started fucking sobbing. I got too many feels for the ship. Then they ran away while James was thinking in his head about her. I love how James always wants Jessie to find happiness for herself, he always puts her before himself in those kind of moments. It's so sweet.

That's probably one of my favorite Rocketshipping moments in the world. They really care about each other, an I love it so much. They've been through everything thick and thin.

This ship's probably in my top 10. I love reading about it cause there's so many things you can write about them.

I'm gonna make a oneshot for this ship because it deserves it. LET THAT MUTHAFUCKING SHIP SAIL ACROSS THE WORLD!

I mean, seriously. If Pokemon wasn't a kids anime, even though people of all ages watch it, they'd be fuckin canon. I think most people would believe it.

I won't argue with ones who don't believe it or don't like it, but I love this. I can't say it enough. When I started watching Pokemon, James was my favorite character ever. My very first character I loved.

Ah, the memories I have. Probably too many to count honestly. So many flippin times it's made me cry, it makes get so many feels for it. Why you gotta do that Jessie and James?

I've always watched it because I wanted them to successfully capture Pikachu :3

Rate I give this ship: 10/10 no questions asked. More like 1000000000/10 and beyond.

I really don't like Cassidy and Butch. James and Jessie are the best squad for team rocket, no questions asked. I'm always hoping someone's gonna say "LOOK! IT'S BITCH!!!"

Once I'm rich AF, I'm gonna pay the Pokemon people's to make someone say it. I'll make Meowth say it or something like that XD case closed.

Then imma pay them to make this canon. I don't care, just make it goddamn canon.

I wish my cats could talk like Meowth. That'd be awesome.