Amourshipping (SerenaxAsh)

It's a met shipping. I'd think that would be obvious enough. Lol.

But anyways....

YYYYYYYYAAASSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

It's one of my top favorite Pokemon ships to be honest. Not gonna lie. It's adorable.

I know that it's the most current pokegirl Ash is traveling with, and yes that'll come to an end soon.

I might go cry in a corner.

I'll have to accept that. I think their relationship is unique and different in a way, and I don't know how to explain it.

Let's start from the basics.

Obviously it's called amourshipping because Kalos is based off of France, and Lumiose City is Paris. The word amour is French, and amour in English is love.

So it's practically called Loveshipping.

It cannot get more romantic than that. Love is the center of romance, so I can argue that Amourshipping is an actual legit shipping that is better than others, well, at least in my opinion.

I really love the aspect of how Serena is motivated by Ash, it's heartwarming. I understand the feeling of being motivated to do your absolute best for someone, and even if it's some crush on a guy, yeah I'm gonna try to do my best to prove something. I don't blame her for trying to prove to Ash that she's doing her best, even if it's for herself or for others.

That's here I get a problem when people hate on her for being "obsessed" and shit. No, if you're not a girl, you literally DO NOT understand the feeling of being head-over-heels for a guy you really like. Obsessing over a crush is normal, I do it all the time. For Serena, she's legit TRAVELING with a guy she truly likes for being himself, so it's probably the most difficult thing to hold herself back.

How would you feel if you were in Serena's situation?

Maybe now that I've pointed out the question, it'll really knock some reality to some people about judging others for someone they like. I mean, I'd be OBSESSED if my crush was with me 24/7. I'm not gonna lie about it.

In all honesty, Pokemon has stepped up its anime in some aspects. It does have moments to show actual romantic hints. Well, maybe only some aspects, like the graphics. It's really different than what it used to be though for real.

If you think Serena's fucking obsessed, then watch Fairy Tail and see Juvia stalk Gray 24/7 just because she doesn't want him with anyone else. One time, when Gray and Erza went to do a mission by themselves, she STALKED them to make sure Gray wasn't interested in Erza, even though Gray admired how pretty Erza was.

Just saying I don't ship Grayza as much as Jerza. Jerza's my #1 OTP in Fairy Tail.

I don't think Serena's obsessed at all. She really cares about him and there's nothing wrong with that.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to Ash's new traveling companions after Kalos. Maybe I'll get over amourshipping and ship whatever girl's traveling with ash. Even if I did that, I'd still have a high respect for amourshipping.

Rate I give this ship: 10/10 in the number scale, or more like 100,000,000,000,000/10 to infinity and beyond. (Haha, Toy Story quote :3)