Pokeshipping Rate #2 (AshxMisty)

I'm rating this again. My rate kinda got old, considering I rated it all the way back in December of 2015. At that time I was really into the amourshippingness I guess, and you know when you like another ship that has one person from one of your other favorite ships and you out that ship to the side just for a little bit? Yeah, that was me for about a month, but I'm back into my real shipping state of mind.

BOI.

So....*clears throat*

YAASSS BOOIIII!!! I love it.

Love. Yus.

I've been watching a lot of pokeshipping videos, I've re-watched a ton of episodes and now my inner pokeshipping spirit is back again. I shipped this super hardcore until I got into amourshipping, then I calmed down.

Now I back again at this pretty strongly. I still love both ships though, but don't kill me.

Actually I wouldn't mind that, at least I won't have to do homework. Going to go to college and actually be an adult, please shoot me.

Their relationship is freakin' hilarious. I love how easily they get jealous when one of them's paying attention to someone else instead.

When Melody was tryna flirt with Ash, but Misty's like "Hell, I ain't gonna watch this bish do her shit!"

That movie was pretty good.

But seriously, since Ash doesn't take Serena to Alola, can we just honestly bring back Misty ONE TIME? For real, I miss her. Like, the cycle is just endless, let's bring back the original squad.

When I rated this ship before, I was really into amour, but now that I settled down my inner pokeshipping spirit has sailed once again

I'm such a nerd for original stuff, and pokeshipping is like, THE oldest Pokemon shipping to exist.

Honestly, I'm really not looking forward to another Ash shipping. God damn, I'm actually sick of it.

I wonder how many shippings exist that include Ash.

Probably at least 1,000 or more.

Misty is basically Thor, nobody can use her mallet.

That was completely random but okay boi.

Rate I give this ship: Obviously a 10/10, for exaggeration terms, 100,000,000,000/10 to infinity & beyond.