HarlockShipping~{Guzma & Cyrus}

Sorry fam, it's not a met shipping.

That'd be cool if it was though.

It's cute.

Dey cute tho.

The gayness is beautiful.

I literally love gay ships, and I don't know why.

I'm straight myself, but everything else I'm like "OH YES, GAYNESS IS LOVE, GAYNESS IS LIFE."

I wanna see Cyrus have to borrow Guzma's big shades in the summertime. When they're hanging out, Cyrus accidentally forgot his sunglasses so he's squinting super hard, people keep bumping into him, almost runs into a street light until Guzma's like "No, nobody or NOTHIN' messes with my BOI." So he gives him his shades so he can see and avoid people...and objects :)

Then when it's nighttime, both of them are sitting on a bench together, and out of nowhere Cyrus just slips his shades from his head onto Guzma's. They turn and face each other, they have this super romantic eye to eye contact, then they have their first kiss.

Then they date. Plumeria' like "Wow, you actually came out of the closet, big G." And all the grunts are SCREAMING in joy because he's dating another boss from a different organization. At first, the grunts from both teams just don't get along, they're not compatible with each other, they get into fights one teams super serious & the others just wanna party 24/7. After time slowly passes, they finally start to accept each other because their bosses truly love each other.

The team Galactic grunts teach the Team Skull grunts ways to infiltrate, like tips. They go through training sessions together, and at first the Team Skull grunts are super out of shape so they're struggling super hardcore. At the beginning before they got along, Cyrus forced his grunts to teach Guzma's grunts, so every session ended up in a physical or verbal fight with roasting going on. After accepting each other, the Galactic grunts realize that the Skull grunts are mostly slightly younger, so now they're in shape and can run forever, they've got hops, and it's just awesome. They go do missions together like beat up on Team Rocket or something, and may actually end up stealing some secret object from Giovanni.

On the other hand, the Team Skull grunts teach the Galactic grunts how to get LIT. At first, the Galactic grunts are super annoyed, saying los comments to each other by how loud and trashy their rap music was (or whatever music in general, it could vary from the usual rap music, Eminem because that's Guzma's favorite rapper, to singing Hannah Montana because of Plumeria's childhood) They show them graffiti art, beating up on young trainers in their own dumb ways, but after a while the Galactic grunts actually start to admit to themselves that the parties were actually fun.

At the parties, Guzma and Plumeria would be having loads of dance-offs, until he forces Cyrus into dancing with him. At first, the boss was like "No, nonononono I don't fucking dance." But now he's up on his feet because Guzma is his true happiness, a feeling he didn't know he could actually have.

Wow, a whole story made in six paragraphs. I could write a oneshot for this.

Rate I give this ship: 10/10 because why the fuck not.