Curtainshipping (ReggiexMaylene)

YES. It's an actual met shipping.

A shipping between a Pokemon breeder and a Sinnoh gym leader.

This is one of the cutest shipping in my opinion EVER.

Maylene's hair always reminds me of Barry's hair. I mean, it's literally almost the same hairdo, but she's a cottoncandyhead. I fricken love Maylene. I love her bond with Lucario because in my pearl game Lucario is my strongest and favorite Pokemon ever, besides my other top 5.

I always thought it was interesting that both her and Dawn wear blue, pink and white.

Anyways, I ship this so much. It's so cute how Reggies so much taller than her and she's so cute and tiny. It's adorable.

I honestly think Reggie does like her. He obviously cares about her, and how he didn't like how Paul yelled and criticized Maylene about how weak of a gym leader she is. She's probably one of my favorite gym leaders ever.

I'm obsessed with this ship.

But why is it called curtainshipping? I honestly have no idea. I've been trying to think about how and why this is the shipping name, but I don't know. This makes me feel stupid XD

I mean, I bet Reggie visits her a lot since they both live in Veilstone city. I think I'm gonna write a oneshot for this, with a little ikari. Since Maylene and Dawn are really good friends, and Reggie and Paul are bros, they could go on a double date. MIND BLOWN.

So much adorbs and cuteness.

Rate I give this ship: 10000/10 and beyond. Honesty, this is one of my favorite ships as well. I love the characters of Maylene and Reggie.

I'm actually writing a little curtainshipping in my story "when our love almost faded away" cause it goes along with the plot as well. Yup.