OneSidedShipping (KennyxBrianna)

Never met shipping.

My reaction:...Ouch dude...and dudette.

FRIENDZOOOOOOOOOOONED.

So for you shippers that like Drew and Brianna or Kenny and Dawn together, it's gonna be a hard life I gotta say.

I don't even know the ship name for Drew and Brianna. Lol.

So the real question comes in...Why did Dawn friendzone Kenny?

Dunno, maybe cause it's for the best if they're childhood friends instead.

Now the REAL question. Who did Dawn go for instead of Kenny?

BRUH.

So they both meet each other at a contest, losing in the same one that Dawn and Drew participated in. BONDING TIME.

I feel bad for penguinshippers, knowing that Kenny's friendzoned for real.

Ouch. Send them some love.

Obviously, Drew friendzoned, more like rejected, Brianna cause he likes May. It's so easy to know that Drew likes May. Even if you absolutely HATE contestshipping, you have to admit that Drew definitely likes May.

Okay, you don't have to.

I never really liked Brianna or Kenny, their voices are annoying and high-pitched.

They're perfect for each other. They can cry the tears of being friendzoned and later in life can love each other.

I had to make the pic I used above cause I couldn't find one on the internet. It's basic cause I made it in about less than two minutes when I was watching the Seahawks come back in the pre season game against the Chiefs. Just saying the Hawks won. Boom. I'm so happy right now.

Rate I give this ship: 9/10 just cause. I may not really like the characters as much, but they're better off together :3 XD