CarbonCopyShipping (PaulxSilver)

Never met ship, sadly.

This ship though, let's break this shit down.

Obviously Paul and Silver are literally the same person but just in two different bodies. BRUH.

Both of them got some cool hair goin on too. Makes em look HAWT.

Question for you guys: Who's hotter, Paul or Silver?

That's a hard decision. I honestly don't know.

It's funny that they're hella similar because then the shippings ikarishipping and soulsilvershipping are literally exactly the same, except different people. Paul and Dawn, Silver and Lyra. LOL.

About this ship, hmmmm I would rather view them as like, bros or cousins because their THAT DAMN SIMILAR.

Wait, if they were, Pauls uncle would be....GIOVANNI?!?!? OH MY GOD HELL NAH.

WHAT DA FUQ. MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOOOWN.

I wouldn't actually be surprised if they were cousins, just like my theory about Dawn and Serena.

Some people say that Paul and Reggies father is Brandon the pyramid King. Why? Because of their past, how Reggie lost to him without beating a single Pokemon, and Paul wanted to prove that he wasn't like his brother.

Plus, Brandon and Paul do look alike. It's so weird. Maybe Paul and Reggies mom had purple hair, so that's where their genes came from.

So that means Silvers uncle would be Brandon.

Could you imagine if Brandon and Giovanni had the most epic Pokemon battle ever? They would be trying to convince their nieces to join the light/dark side of the force. Giovanni would be trying to convince Paul to join team rocket, and Brandon would try convincing Silver to quit team rocket. Then this huge battle would break out.

I think I have way too many theories for things like this. Oh well.

This would be such a good plot for Star Wars, with Dawn and Lyra.

Rate I give this ship: 6/10 because I love them both.

Rate for everything else like cousins: 10/10 and BEYOND.

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOND!!!!