~Spiceshipping pt 1~(Kiawe & Mallow)

lol it's obviously a met shipping.

*HEAVY BREATHING*

yyyYYYYYYYYAAAASSS!!!!

OTP

OTP

OTP

I LOVE THIS.

It's probably a new OTP for me. I somehow got it to fit on my profile description, yay.

The time when Mallow convinced Kiawe to help Ash~

I swear he was jealous.

Literally the words that went through Kiawe's brain:

It's pretty accurate in my opinion.

So y'all may be wondering why I wrote part 1.

Well, it's because there's only been two episodes, and I know I'll do another review on it later in life.

FYI, I'm the one who brought spiceshipping to Wattpad 😂 if y'all were wondering if all of a sudden people were doing reviews on it, it's because I wrote about it in my rant book.

I shipped this before it was popular 😂

Y'all can thank me for finding the ship name, finding the whole ship itself, no worries.

So, about Mallow and Kiawe..

There's this one moment in the end of episode two where Ash, Kiawe & Mallow were talking about the z-shit, and Kiawe looks like he's debating on whether to help Ash or not.

Then Mallow turns to him and asks "Please?"

THEN he was like "Fine~" and etc.

She convinced him to help Ash, too cute.

When that one person influences you to do something you don't wanna do because you don't necessarily like the guy.

I haven't played the game yet, so I'm not aware of how their interactions are like thereeee, but so far they've had a couple moment.

I also liked it when Kiawe came into the classroom and Mallow asked if he had a delivery to do, and she just kept looking at him as he walked towards his desk.

TOO CUTE~

Hopefully they can interact more in the future.

I'm thinking about having a spiceshipping groupie or squad because I love it so much. Lol.

Rate I give this ship: infinity/10, realistically it's definitely a 10/10.