Pearlshipping (DawnxAsh)

PEARLS. YAAASSSS.

I like pearls. Pokemon Pearl was my very first Pokemon game I ever owned to myself instead of stealing my brothers Pokemon games.

Ash and Dawn...they both have names that have to do with nature. I feel like their shipping name should be like "NatureShipping" or "EarthyShipping" as a backup. Cause Ash comes from volcanos and Dawn is the rising of the sun. That's why people say that Dawn is just like the sun, always bright and positive.

I've never viewed them as a couple for some reason, it's kinda weird for me. Dawn is just too perfect. Ash is....well, ashy.

That was just the worst joke ever 😂

They do have those moments though where I'm like "aww damn, I wish I ha a best friend relationship with a guy like that." I love their high-five shit. It reminds me of when varsity basketball games start, you know how the bench players make a pathway and then there's a teammate at the end so when the player runs out they do an epic handshake? Yeah, reminds me of that every time.

The last one though made me crack up so much 😂 it's so cute.

I can imagine if Dawn was one of the cheerleaders and Ash and her did an awesome handshake when he was running out. That'd be the best.

Well, it's called Pearlshipping cause it's the diamond & Pearl series of Pokemon. I don't have anything else.

So about this ship...Dawn was the first main character pokegirl to have normal looking hair, but an non-normal hair color. I mean, Misty had super bright orange hair, yeah redheads DO exist, but it's definitely not that bright unless you legit dyed it a thousand times. May had normal colored hair, but she had an awkward dog-ear hair style. It's actually kinda cute for her, like nobody else could pull that shit off.

I feel like this ship isn't like, different. It didn't really pop out to me that "oh yeah, they're meant to be" in my eyes. I feel like Ash is just a dense, nice, positive, caring & honestly a decent good looking boy that any girl would have a crush on him. It's the same for Dawn, she does have her moments of anger but she's also a positive ball of sunshine (see what I did there? 👏)  I feel like they'd be awesome best friends, but more than that...? I'm not thrilled, but I respect the ship.

I don't know why, but I feel like this ship didn't have anything, like I don't know how to say it, but maybe there wasn't enough magic or majesticness or special to it. I think I just see it differently from pearlshippers, but i respect the opinion.

There was that moment at the sinnoh league when Dawn and Paul were talking, then ASH HAD TO RUIN THE MOMENT. Ikarishippers were like "NOOOOO!!!!" And all the pearlshippers were like "YAASSS!!!!"

That was when world war 3 began.

Just kidding 😂 but I feel like it definitely became war for some people.

Guess what their names would be combined? DASH. Lol, like sonic be tryna dash his way through life. DASH YOU MOTHERFUCKA.

I couldn't find the picture I wanted, but if I do I'll put it up.

This ship reminds me of Taylor swifts song called "wildest dreams" cause when Ash and Brock leave, Dawn is standing in the sunset. "Say you'll remember me, standin' in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe. Red lips and rosy cheeks, say you'll see me again even if it's just in your WILDEST DREAMS OH OH. WILDEST DREAMS OH OH." It's literally the moment when Dawn is standing there in a dress while in the sunset. It's my favorite moment of them to be honest.

Rate I give this ship: 6.5/10 It's not the ship I personally ship, but I do respect the shippyness moments. I love the high five shit though.