ColdCoffeeShipping (PaulxBarry)

IT'S A MET SHIP!!! YAY! *Confetti bursts everywhere*

Okay, they are basically freakin opposite people. One of the only things they actually have in common is that they both battle.

In my opinion, if this were to happen, I feel like it'd be a one-sided ship. Just saying. I don't really know how Paul would feel about this, but Barry would be the one who'd get butthurt.

Barry is like, the biggest fan Paul's ever had besides his bro, Reggie, except I don't even think Reggie cheers for him that much. He always cheers for Ash, and it honestly makes me sad, because I couldn't imagine my older brothers cheering for my rival. I'd cry.

That was pretty deep shit.

Anyways, I guess this is a ship I'm neutral about. The cold in coldcoffeeshipping is obviously Paul, since of his "cold" personality. The coffee is Barry because of his hyper energetic personality.

Paul shall be known as "Prince Plumhead", and Barry shall be known as "Sir Cheesehead".

I'm really digging those nicknames I've made for people so far. I'm excited to make more XD

I remember how Barry was jealous that Ash had a full battle with him. I laughed at that. Oh gosh, remember how excited Barry was to meet Paul? Or battle him in the Sinnoh League? Paul is a freakin legend or something to him, I swear. Barry's favorite celebrity. My favorite part was when Ash and Paul were in that weird situation after Barry introduced himself to Paul, and he goes to Dawn and says "Did something happen between those two?" or something like that. Dawn's just like "Yeah, they've been through a lot."

LOL. Barry is one of a kind. So is my homie Paul. I have no idea why, but Paul is my favorite character, and I can't even relate to him.

scratch that, yes I can. I can be from this super hyperactive Barry laughing my ass off and a split second later I can just be a cold quiet Paul. Can anyone relate to that? Go from 100 to 0 real quick.

Rate I give this ship: 6/10 Because of how Barry idols Paul like a celebrity, and I think it's kinda funny and cute, even if Paul doesn't think so.