DarkParadiseShipping (Guzma&Kukui)

lol it's obviously met.

But...

WUT.

BOI.

I mean, the Kuk's got a damn WIFEY.

Well, at least in the game.

In the anime, Kukui doesn't have a ring on his finger.

DOES THAT MEAN THAT BURNET DOESN'T EXIST IN THE ANIME WORLD?

I honestly ship those two though.

Okay, back to Kukui & Guzma.

I'm not mentally, emotionally, spiritually, educationally, physically ready to see my boi Guzma appear in the anime one day. My heart will explode in happiness and love.

I'm wondering if in the anime, Guzma & Kukui will have met before, or if they actually meet at that moment they see each other. Kinda like Ash and Serena, how they knew each other beforehand, kinda like the same thing.

I'm not thrilled on the fact of Kukui cheating on Burnet. I don't think he would actually, considering that he introduced Burnet to people as his wife, so he must be proud.

Gay shippings are cool though.

Guys, who do you like more, Professor Kukui or the boi Guzma? Comment below. I'm actually stuck between the two, they're both fricken lit in their own ways.

Rate I give this ship: Meeehhhh, I don't hate it. I'm not obsessed in love with it. I'm neutral. I don't mind the ship existing, but one of them actually has a wife. I'll just give it a 5/10.

I'll probably do another rating on this far in the future when Guzma appears in the anime. If Kukui isn't married to Burnet in the anime, I'll probably give this one a higher rating versus them in the game.