Penguinshipping (DawnxKenny)

Hmmm.... Weelllll.... Kenny's a bit too close in this pic.... LOL

I've never really liked Kenny. I should probably say I don't prefer him over others that I have a liking towards more. His voice is a little annoying to me. I mean, it is a shipping between two coordinators, but it's just not the same to me as contestshipping. Don't know if that actually made sense, but oh well.

I've always viewed the ship one-sided, Kenny obviously having feeling for Dawn no doubt. I just think it's cuter being childhood friends for them.

To be honest, this would be one of the last ships I would ship with Dawn. If anything, I'd rather ship her with Zoey before him, and I have no idea why.

Obviously Brock tries to give some advice and inspiration to Kenny, even though Dawn kinda rejected him, even after he beat Ash. The only things that I saw that could POSSIBLY be debatable about Dawn liking Kenny back is the letter she wrote to him, calling him kinda handsome when he beat Ash. Or when she was asking him about how she looked in a contest earlier, and he was blushing A LOT. That's the only things I saw but I haven't watched all the episodes with Kenny but everyone has different opinions, right?

I mean, it'd be pretty boring if literally EVERYBODY loved the same ship. I like having a variety to talk about, but that's just me.

Rate I give this ship: 4.5/10 not halfway to my liking, but definitely not horrible because of the hints (99% Kenny though)

I hope this satisfied those penguinshippers out there. I mean, I'm just neutral about it, kinda like "Yeah, I can see it" I respect it, but I just don't ship it.