The Chosen One

-=Nightmare's P.O.V=-

Nora and I were on one of the Republic gunship heading toward the city's power grid. I can't stop thinking about our conversation back on the Star Destroyer. Ruby is just as terrified as I am to lose the people we care about. To lose eachother. I can't focus on that now, we were nearing the city square to see that there was an anti clone war protest going on. This was our chance to get out and make our way there.

The door to the gunship opened and I cloaked Nora and myself so we wouldn't be spotted. We jumped down and we saw two clones with rifles defending the hallway. Since Nora and I were invisible we had no trouble sneaking past them. The door led to a massive underground room below the city. These generators were massive, I'm still trying to figure out how were going to cut the power without having to resort to blowing it up.

-=Anakin's P.O.V=-

We all entered the senate building, everyone hid behind one of the pillars that was keeping the roof held up. I entered the Chancellor's office and saw him sitting behind his desk typing at his computer.

Palpatine: "Ahh, Anakin. It's a relief seeing you back."

Anakin: "I'm glad to be back Chancellor. It's been an interesting trip to say the least."

He got up from his desk and walked up to me. I got him right where I want him. All I have to do is lead him out into the hall where our little surprise is waiting for him. He put his hand on my shoulder and we began walking out to the hall.

Palpatine: "Come, come, I was just finished reviewing a bill presented to the senate by Malestare. Please, tell me about your experience away from our galaxy."

Nightmare better get the power out soon, otherwise this plan is going to fall apart very quickly.

-=Nightmare's P.O.V=-

Nora and I just got to the control center where the generators were managed. Normally there would be workers here. Strange. The control station wasn't our target considering we didn't know how it worked.

Nora: "No workers, I got a bad feeling about this."

Nightmare: "So do I."

Nora: "You think they know we were coming?"

Nightmare: "I hope not. Otherwise it'll just get a hell of a lot more complicated."

Right when I said that two of the workers came in and saw us. They tried to run but I got them both and kept them in here. I removed their communication devices and gave them a good threat.

Nightmare: "You never saw us, you hear?"

Worker: "Yeah man, we never saw you, just don't hurt us!"

Nightmare: "Good, now run along."

They did what I told them out of pure fear of me hunting them down. Honestly it was entertaining to me.

Nora: "I think they nearly pissed themselves."

Nightmare: "As long as they don't report us we should be fine. Come on."

We left the room and we were on a bridge between two of the generators.

Nora: "Hey, get me those cables."

Nightmare: "I see them."

I got out my silenced sniper, the same one I haven't used since the Human-Covenant war and shot the cables that were attached to the generators and it caused them to fall. The first thing Nora did was catch them and she started absorbing the power. After a little bit all the generators short circuited and that was Anakin's que to execute his plan.