Classes

-=Ahsoka's P.O.V=-

It was entertaining to see Cardin get his butt handed to him by Rex. If he knew his back story he would understand that clones are trained from birth. They were born to be elite soldiers.

After that class we had a couple other classes to attend with team RWBY. I wonder if we'll get a team name. Ahh what am I saying? I'm just rambling. The the second class we had was with someone called Professor Port.

"Mrs. Rose, I see you're giving our new blood some enlightenment on what we do here at Beacon." He said. He seems nice. Seems like he's accomplished a lot in his career.

"Yes Professor. This is Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Rex. Speaking of which, Rex that was a good performance, and funny if I may add." Ruby said with a smile. I don't know why, but she reminds me a lot of myself. I can't put my finger on it though.

"Trust me, that was nothing compared to what these three can do." Rex told her. Port interrupted before the conversation could continue.

"Well now that you've been introduced, I'm Peter Port. I'll be your teacher for this class. Please, take a seat."

We sat down and listened to his stories. I could sense everyone was bored out of their minds. Us four were interested because this was our first time here.

Our next class was with Doctor Oobleck.

"Ahh yes, the new arrivals. I'm Bartholomew Oobleck and I teach the history of Remnant. Now please take your seats students as we must continue the discussion regarding General Lagoon." He talks fast. But not too fast to where we can't understand him at all.

"Now who can tell me the advantage the Faunus forces had over General Lagoon's forces?" He asked the entire class.

"General Lagoon was inexperienced and attacked the Faunus during the night. The advantage they had was night vision. Many Faunus are known to have near perfect sight in the dark." Blake said. One of the girls that found us at the crash.

"Very good Mrs. Belladonna, very good... I assume that you have a question Mrs. Tano?" He came up and asked me. Seriously, how fast can this guy go?

"Uhh... yes I do. What are Faunus?"

"Ahh! How could I be so stupid? You four are from another planet! Faunus are a sub species of human that are known for having animal traits. Take Mrs. Scarlatina for example, she has rabbit ears."

"Oh... I don't believe I've caught your first name." I asked the Faunus girl.

"Velvet. Pleasure to meet you." She said with a smile.

"Ahsoka... but you alreday knew that..."

"Of course silly. This is our third class together." We both laughed a little. I could sense that Blake was a Faunus but trying to figure out what her back story is like is a lot trickier. She probably has a good mental defense. Still, why does she have the bow? I guess I'll find out sometime soon. We were done with his class and Ozpin was outside waiting for us.

"We have your room ready. The next part is getting school outfits figured out."

"Figured out?" Anakin was curious.

"As in what size clothes do you wear. Come, I'll show you your room."

We followed him down the hall and he opened the door. It was a large room with four beds separated from eachother. There was a bathroom to our left and a closet to our right. The first thing Anakin did was lay down on one of the beds and he felt so happy.

"These feel so much more comfortable than the beds on our cruisers."

"I could sleep on this forever sir." Rex said as he laid flat on his stomach.

We had the satisfaction of knowing we might have a new home with these people. It's a new start.

-=The next day=-

-=Rex's P.O.V=-

I was the first to wake up. I showered and made my way outside the room without waking the rest up. I saw Ruby and that kid I saw yesterday who warned Cardin about his bullying habits. She looked down and I followed them to one of the courtyards. I spooked them a little when I caught up with them.

"Oh. Hey Rex. I don't believe we met."

"No I don't believe we have."

"I'm Nightmare Satero. Nice to meet you." We shook hands like anyone else would.

"Rex. Your hand is unusually cold."

"I'm know." He pulled up his sleeve which revealed a robotic arm.

"Man, what happened?"

"War, that's what. Believe it or not I'm one of the youngest people to be conscripted into the military. We can talk about that later though. Is there something I can help you with?"

"I was actually wondering what I could do to help. You seemed pretty down Ruby. Is everything okay?"

She looked up and told me what was bugging her.

"Ohh... I didn't get much sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if any of my friends. I'm leader of a team and sometimes I think I'm not that good at being one." She looked depressed at the thought. I knew exactly what to say.

"Being a leader means you have a duty to uphold. I know it can be stressful and it can have a negative impact at times. There's one important thing to remember. Sure you may have the title of team leader but just remember, experience out ranks everything. In a way you remind me of Ahsoka when we first met. Technically she did outrank me but she still needed the knowledge to fight a war. Try to think about what I said. Experience out ranks everything." I think I got to her about that.

"Thanks Rex." She said with a small smile. Nightmare said something that got my attention.

"Well said Rex. That's a good quote to live by if you think about it."

"I try my best. Hey, if you want to talk sometime just let me know."

"Will do. Take care captain."