Goodbye Remnant, Hello Coruscant

-=Anakin's P.O.V=-

So, our trip back to our galaxy was underway. Pyrrha with her new powers figured out how to heal people. Everyone recovered and I  went to the bridge to find Ozpin staring out the window as we went into orbit. I was curious to see what he has to say about all this so I confronted him about it.

Anakin: "Professor Ozpin. I see you're doing better."

Ozpin: "Well, if it wasn't for you I'd probably be dead."

Anakin: "You don't have to thank me. Ordering your rescue was Master Plo."

Ozpin: "Well, it was the Rebublic who helped take back Beacon. When you questioned Cinder, what did she say?"

Anakin: "Well, she mentioned someone named Salem. Do you know who that is?"

He looked surprised. Almost afraid but eventually he told me what he was thinking.

Ozpin: "She is the one who will bring catastrophe to Remnant if the kingdoms fall. She leads the Grimm and controls them."

Anakin: "You seem to know a lot about her."

Ozpin: "Well, she's a priority, but your galaxy is a bigger one."

Anakin: "I'm guessing General Ironwood filled you in on about how our Supreme Chancellor is a Sith Lord?"

Ozpin: "Indeed he did, and it looks like we're about to leave Remnant for now. How many of our huntsman teams stayed to support you on your mission?"

Anakin: "Only three. Teams RWBY, JNPR, and NLSR all stayed. The rest are staying here to restore Vale. A detachment of clones even volunteered to help."

Ozpin: "I see. Thank you, for all you've done."

Anakin: "Anytime headmaster."

The comm link on my wrist lit up and when I went to answer it it was Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan: "Anakin, come to the medical bay. Nightmare cracked the encryption on Cinder's scroll."

Anakin: "On my way master."

-=Nightmare's P.O.V=-

Nightmare: "My brain hurts..."

Obi-Wan: "Umm... I'm not sure I understand."

Nightmare: "Five layers of binary encryption, each more complicated than the other. On top of that I haven't hacked anything since the Human-Covenent war, oh and did I mention the failsafes that would erase all the data if I messed up?"

Luna: "Wait, what division were you in during the war?"

Nightmare: "Special Operations, which required an ample skill with coding."

Obi-Wan: "You were in a war?"

Nightmare: "You sound like you're in disbelief, would you like to see my scars?"

Obi-Wan: "I'd rather not."

Nightmare: "That's what I thought."

Everyone in the room laughed at that a little, hell, even Master Plo let out a small chuckle which surprised me to be honest. Either that or he could've been faking it, hard to tell with that mask he has. I saw the door open and Anakin came in alongside with Professor Ozpin, Captain Rex, and Commander Wolffe who just got out of surgery to get his inhibitor chip removed.

Anakin: "What have you found?"

Nightmare: "Well we are about to find out sky guy."

The moment I said that he turned to Ahsoka with an annoyed look on his face.