Redeemed

-=3rd Person P.O.V=-

After the trial that decided the fates of the people that brought an end to the Sith, everyone went back to the Jedi Temple. The ones that were hit with flurries of Palpatine's force lightning required Bacta Tank treatments to ease the pain of the third degree burns. Nightmare had to have surgery to replace his eye, just like Commander Wolffe.

The Jedi council members that were away on missions came back to Coruscant as they heard the news of the Chancellor's death, they would've felt the shift in the Force in favor for the Light as well.

Alone in the High Council chamber in a the tallest tower of the temple was Raven watching the sunset. Shortly after her brother Qrow came in talking to Jedi Master Mace Windu.

Mace: "I always thought that Count Dooku was Darth Sidious, but I had no idea he was really Palpatine. This war only brought the Dark Side to us, and it clouded our vision."

Qrow: "Look on the bright side, it's over now. Dooku is in prison without hands. He won't be much of a threat anymore."

When he finished his sentence he saw her looking out the window, and she did need to talk to her about something.

Qrow: "Can you give us a minute?"

Mace: "Of course."

He left the room and Qrow walked up to her.

Raven: "You know, for a planet that is just one massive city, the sunsets are beautiful."

Qrow: "I guess. No smog clouding it because cars can fly and don't run on gas."

Raven: "I wonder how Remnant is doing... especially with Salem out there."

Qrow: "You said that Beacon would fall, and that Oz would fail. Guess we were lucky the Republic showed up when they did."

Raven: "We were fortunate the Jedi were on our side."

He could tell that she was avoiding another topic, and one she didn't want to talk about.

Qrow: "Have you talked to Yang yet?"

Raven: "How could I? She's getting healed in a bacta tank."

Qrow: "Cut the crap, you know what I mean."

With anger in her heart she turned around and she snapped at him.

Raven: "She's already pissed off at me! I could see it in her eyes during the trial, and besides, I have other responsibilities! I lead our people now... the tribe raised us, and you just decided to run off."

Qrow: "They were killers and thieves."

Raven: "They were your family!"

Qrow: "You know, that's real funny coming from you. Yang grew up without a mother and yet here you are trying to pull the family card when you abandoned yours!"

Raven: "How dare you! They gave you everything and you just threw it away like-"

Anakin: "Am I interrupting something?"

Not realizing it earlier Anakin was leaning against the door frame listening to the whole conversation.

Raven: "Nothing that concerns you now beat it!"

Anakin: "Alright, I'll go. I just came to tell you that your daughter is awake."

After that he left the room and Raven calmed down at the thought of Yang, her daughter waiting for her.

Qrow: "You should go talk to her."

Raven: "Don't you get it? She hates me."

Qrow: "Think of it as a chance to mend an old wound."