Welcome Home

-=Nightmare's P.O.V=-

My eye is killing me. Not only does it still burn like hell, I have a robotic eye. Its metal rubbing up against my eye socket and it's really uncomfortable. God I wonder what it's been like for Commander Wolffe. Who knows, I could be his son! No? Okay that was an attempt of me making a shitty joke. Just trying to brighten the mood after what happened here, can't blame a guy for trying.

Anyway, where was I? Ahh yes, we're headed back home to Remnant. Master Plo is taking us back and at the same time get the squad the volunteered to stay and help. Everyone was still hurting but at least they can walk. Everything was set and we just needed to wait for the long journey to the wormhole in the far outer rim of the galaxy.

Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka were on the bridge with Plo, so I went up there to have a little chat.

Nightmare: "Hello everyone."

Obi-Wan: "I can see you're doing better. How are you feeling?"

Nightmare: "Oh don't get me wrong, it still burns. But at this point I really just have to get used to it. But that's not what I'm here to talk to you about."

Plo: "And what would that be?"

Nightmare: "What happens with your Senate? Not only that but the remaining Separatists?"

Anakin: "Well for starters we need to get a new Chancellor elected. Hopefully one who isn't a secret Sith Lord. As for the Separatists, we don't know. We've been getting reports that they're evacuating their droids back to their capital, Raxus."

Nightmare: "So the Separatists are abandoning the worlds they took over? Why?"

Ahsoka: "To put it simply, they're afraid we'll invade soon and they'll need to keep their capital secure."

Obi-Wan: "Let's just hope that whoever is elected will make peace with the Separatist Parliament. They do have their own Senate."

Nightmare: "That's good to know."

One of the clone operators came up to us. I knew what he was going to say because I can see the wormhole out the window.

Operator: "We've arrived at the wormhole General Plo."

Plo: "Good, let's head through and begin landing procedures."

Operator: "Yes sir. Begin our descent."

The other operators did as told and took the Star Destroyer through the wormhole and when we came out of it we saw Remnant and its shattered moon. I still wonder till this day what happened to it. I went back to the living quarters that we were using.

Nightmare: "We're here guys, get ready."

Regret: "It's good to be back home."

Snow: "Yeah, I don't think I'm going to another planet anytime soon."

Luna: "I agree. Even if I do go to another I'm not going to one with psychotic old guys with laser swords and lightning hands."

Anakin comes into the quarters where we are at.

Anakin: "We're here. You guys ready?"

Nightmare: "Yep."

We all got our stuff and went to the hangar and got on a gunship that will take us to the surface. Ruby was next to me and she held my hand as we took off. We landed at Beacon and much of the damage has been cleaned up in a matter of hours. The side door opened and as we walked out we saw team CRYS, consisting of Celeste, Rymond, Yancy, and Suran.