Beginning Of The End Of The Sith

-=Ruby's P.O.V=-

Whoa, I never knew stuff like this existed! I know Nightmare told me about the U.N.S.C, but a galactic wide Republic with so many different species and cultures to learn about, I feel like I could live here. But that's sadly not the case, with every government there is always corruption. This Sith Lord, he's the leader of the Republic. We have a chance to fix it and prevent... what is it called? Order 66 right? I don't know that much about this so.... yeah.

I had my face pressed against the window looking at everything in sight. My gaze was cut off by Nightmare. Dang it, just a few more seconds.

Nightmare: "Hey, come on, Master Plo wants us for a meeting."

Ruby: "Awww... this place is amazing though, just a few more minutes. I mean the view is amaz-"

And before I knew it he hugged me and that got me to shut my mouth. Despite our height difference, I was at the perfect height to where I could hear his heartbeat, so steady- OHHH GOD WHAT AM I DOING?!

Nightmare: "Look, I'm sure it'll be better when we get to the surface."

Ruby: "Oh, alright. It'll be worth it right?"

Nightmare: "That's the spirit. Now come on, let's go see what we need to do."

Ruby: "Right behind ya."

We went over to the hologram table with everyone there. The door that went into the bridge closed behind me.

Plo: "As a security procotion we must keep this between us. Not even our men can know of what we plan to do."

Regret: "And what would that be?"

Anakin: "Glad you asked, as you know Supreme Chancellor Palpatine is the Sith Lord we've been looking for this whole time, and about clone protocol 66."

Ruby: "I'm still a little confused on that, what is order 66?"

Only 2 clones were here with us, Rex and Wolffe.

Rex: "When the Vytal Festival Tournament was going on, General Ironwood helped give me a surgery that would reduce my age acceleration. He found this in my head. It's a control chip and when activated, it would force me to kill my Jedi General."

He held out a glass rectangle with the control chip in it. It looked weird, it's like a tumor.

Snow: "Jesus, that's terrible. Who would do something like this?"

Obi-Wan: "The Sith have been the life long enemies of the Jedi. They will not stop at nothing to destroy us."

Anakin: "And the only person who would've authorized these control chips would be Chancellor Palpatine."

Ren: "But what will happen to your political structure? Wouldn't the Republic need a new Chancellor?"

Obi-Wan: "Yes, we will elect a new Chancellor, but we need to make sure none are force sensitive, anyone who is can be a suspect of being apart of the Sith."

Anakin: "What about Padme?"

Plo: "Unlikey the senate will trust her. Both her and Palpatine are from Naboo."

All this political talk is starting to give me a headache. I was never really one for politics, ever. Nightmare feels the same way, we dislike politics with a firery passion. It's to be expected too, we're all kids, it's not like we can do anything about it at this point in our lives. But this time we can do some good by getting rid of this corruption.

Anakin: "If we're going to take him down, we'll need a plan to make sure that he doesn't contact our armies and enact order 66."

Obi-Wan: "And knowing you, you already have a plan?"