A Messy Invite

Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila were walking down the street, headed to deliver the invitation to Clara and Mike just as they had planned. It was Saturday morning and the girls had met early to provide details about their dates the previous night, before heading off campus. 

"Camila wait up," Ally called from behind her as she sped up her steps in attempt to catch up with the girl. "Dinah, I just need to borrow Camila for a second if that's okay?" She said turning to the other girl. Dinah just shrugged and turned to walk back to where Normani and Lauren were chatting just a few steps behind them.   

"What's up Ally?" Camila questioned as she turned down the street towards the park they were going to. 

"Well," Ally said nervously. "Lauren showed me the recording of what you said last night."

"She what?" Camila said looking shocked and somewhat embarrassed that Ally had heard the confession.

"She wanted to know what it meant, because apparently you won't tell her," Ally said and Camila just nodded, biting her lip as Ally spoke. "She told me you wanted her to figure it out on her own, so I didn't tell her what it meant, I just wondered if you know, if you meant it."

"I did," Camila admitted. "I love her Ally and I want to take that step, I want to be intimate with her in that way," she said to her friend in a low voice so that the three girls walking behind them wouldn't hear. "Are you mad?"

"Mad? Camila why would I be mad?" Ally asked her, clearly confused by what Camila meant. 

"I don't know, because you want to wait until your married, because-"

"I'm waiting, because that's what I want, but I'm not here to judge anyone for the decisions they want to make, if you're ready and you really love her and she loves you, then by all means, please go get laid," Ally said with a laugh, causing Camila to gawk at her, surprised by the words coming out of Ally's mouth. "I mean, who knows, maybe I won't wait until marriage, you know, if I find the right person and the timing is right, who knows what could happen."

"Oh," Camila said with a smile. "I'm ready, ready for that step, ready to tell her I love her. I'm just scared she doesn't feel the same way, so I haven't told her, not really. Not in a language she understands anyway."

Ally started laughing and shook her head as she looped her arm through Camila's, "I'm happy you're happy Mila, I just want you to really be sure before you take that step, because once it's gone, it's gone and I wouldn't want you to just throw it away. The first time should be special."

"With her, everything is special," Camila happily told her as they came to a stop at the top of the hill by the old yellow bench and waited for Normani, Dinah, and Lauren to catch up with them.

"So," Lauren said as the girls all turned to look at the houses on the street below them. "That's it there, the white one with blue shutters right there in the middle," she informed her friends, pointing to the Jauregui residence. "Do you have the invitation?" She asked, turning to Ally who was holding out the white card stock for her to take. Lauren took the invitation and scanned over it, making sure it was perfect.

You're Invited!

The Stage Door, School of Performing Arts invites you to this year's first showcase being held on October 7th from 1PM to 5:30PM. Please join us to watch special performances brought to you by the students of both the Music and Theatre programs. 

On the bottom of the invitation was the address to the school and Lauren nodded and handed the card back over to Ally before looking over to Normani and Dinah who were standing hand in hand watching her with careful eyes. "You did a great job with the invitation," Lauren told them with a nervous smile.