Chapter 23: Music Pt.2

(YouTube link for the song: https://youtu.be/TMztcA7EcOY). Warren started to play some notes and I went with the flow. (The lower part is the lyrics.)

"Ooooh, boy~

She's a viper, she's got no good news for you Be on your guard, she's a viper,

Oh, that's all she's ever been,

I'm trying so hard to ignore her,

And so hard not to be mean

She'll try and charm you with her looks,

She'll say that you're the only one,

Okay, she's got a pretty face,

But her baggage weighs a ton.

She doesn't care~ , it's all good fun,

She's never been in love before,

That doesn't mean she has the right to

Drag your heart across the floor~

Please don't let her, boy you're better,

Than all this crap you're going through,

And if you don't mind me saying so,

I'm so much better for you~

But I digress...~

Be on your guard, she's a viper,

And she's coming after you

I hope to god you can escape her,

Before she breaks you in two

Whooooahho~ wo-wo-wo-wo-who

Ladadaatata x2~

This isn't fair, what I just said my god,

It's something I regret,

And now my chance is done and gone

I am easy to forget

I'm undeserving, but still preserving,

All this love I have for you,

no I just sat there on my ass and hoped

That one would split to two

And I'm the biggest of snitches

And the evilest of friends

I know I told you I was happy,

But I prayed that it would end

And I'm sorry, I'm sure she's lovely,

Yeah, I bet she's very nice

And I've got my heart broken before

So I'll try to handle twice~

I best just leave you be~

She's no viper, yeah,

I better face the facts,

I just hope that I can escape with my dignity still intact.

Warren finished playing the piano and I looked around the room. Everyone was looking at me weird and I was confused. "That.Was.Amazing." I heard Katie say. I looked down as everyone suddenly clapped. "Wow Eliza how did you do that?" "How could you hit those notes?" "That was amazing!" I heard different people say. "Honestly Warren did most of it." I told them looking at him. Warren looked down at the piano embarrassed and looking a little pale. "I must say Eliza that was pretty good. Warren, your extremely gifted at piano. Where did you learn to play?" Ms. Stewart asked him. Warren looked up and swerved his head to move some hair out of his face. "When I was younger I met this girl that could play really well. I asked her and she taught me her magic." He said simply. The bell rang and everybody grabbed their bags and headed towards the door. I felt someone wrap their arm around me and the room grow cold. "That was great Eliza! I didn't even know you could hit those notes." Noah told me walking me out the door. I smiled and we caught up with Alex. "I really want to talk to Tracy." He informed us. I stepped away from Noah's arm and looked at Alex. "I think you should wait a while. She did stand you up and like Katie said, your such a great guy that doesn't deserve to be stood up." I told him putting a hand on his shoulder. Alex looked at me then shrugged off my hand. "I'm doing it sometime this week." He decided. I shrugged my shoulder as we walked out the door. I saw Tracy stop Warren to talk to him outside the door. "I don't know about him. He seems, dangerous." Katie told me gripping my arm. Warren twitched and I got the feeling he heard Katie. "He's not dangerous, just anti-social." I corrected her walking past him. I heard Warren tsk and walk out of the door with us. "What did she want?" Alex asked him interested. "Sex of course." I heard Warren mumbled under his breath. I laughed even though no one else heard him. "You have great hearing." He told me realizing that I heard him. "Thanks I guess?" I told him. The bus pulled into the parking lot and Alex along with Katie got on. "Is someone picking you up or is your boyfriend taking you home?" Warren asked me walking into the parking lot. I turned excepting to see Noah only to find him covered in Tracy Sanders. "Seems like I'm walking." I said heading off in the direction of home. I heard a loud engine start and saw Warren pull up next to me on a shiny black motorcycle. "Want a ride?" He offered handing me a helmet. I've never seen a motorcycle before and I always knew they were a sign of trouble in the books. "Sure." I answered stupidly grabbing the helmet. Warren out his on and before I got on Noah stopped me. "I'll take you home babe." He said gripping my arm not paying attention to me but to Warren. Warren leaned on his bike and looked at me. "I think he's waiting for you to make a choice. Edward or Jacob?" Warren said jokingly. "This isn't funny. Come on Eliza lets go." He said trying to pull me away. I tugged my arm away and put my helmet on. "I'll talk to you tomorrow Noah." I told him feeling angry. Noah widened his eyes as I hoped on behind Warren. "Grab on." He said. I wrapped my hands around Warren and we speed off down my street.