Chapter 15: Dis-Trust

Sabrina laughed as we left the store. So far, we've gone clothing shopping, gotten our hair done, and Sabrina made me get a new fancy dress. My hair was curled like Sheryl Temples and Sabrina's was in a long braid instead of down. "That was fun wasn't it?" She asked me. I nodded my head a big smile plastered on my face. We reached the black Mercedes as I opened the door. "Excuse me miss, I was just wondering what model you car was." A guy asked Sabrina. She turned around to face the guy who was average height blonde and blue eyed. "Uh, e350." She responded. The man smiled brightly then smirked. "I'm sorry that was a odd question. Uh, would you maybe, wanna grab a coffee sometime?" He asked her. I covered my mouth as I snickered and Sabrina blushed a little. "Um, I'm sorry I'm seeing someone." She told him. The man cleared his throat and waved at Sabrina. "Sorry to bother you." He mumbled before walking away. We got in the car and headed home as I laughed at the uncomfortable situation. "Why didn't you tell him you were married?" I asked her. Sabrina smiled at me and looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "That's because we aren't yet." She said. I raised my eyebrows confused. "Why not?" I asked her. Sabrina shrugged. "I was going to before we found out you were sick. We spent all of our money on you. I guess we just kind of put you first." She told me. I frowned feeling guilty for getting in the way. "Oh honey its not your fault that you got sick. Maybe one day in the future we'll get our marriage lessens or something." She told me as we parked. Raula was already home because there was a pale yellow buggy park across the street. "Ok come on kid lets go." She said grabbing some bags. I grabbed the rest and walked inside to find Raula sitting on the couch. "Oh, hey there good looking were did you two go?" Raula asked kissing Sabrina passionately. "We went to the mall." Sabrina said with a shocked smile as blood rushed to her cheeks. I looked down feeling embarrassed as the two stared at each other. "I'll uh, I'll be upstairs." I  said running up the steps. That was weird. Humans can go from calm to lovey really quickly. I turned on my phone to see a ton of messages from different people. Alex: What happened betwen you and Noah? Katie: What happened between you and Noah? Alex: Did he do something? Katie: Oh what did that idiot do? Alex: Did he hurt you? Katie: I'm going to kill him. Alex: I'm going to kill him. I laughed at how over protective me friends were of me. I accidentally pressed a button and it face timed both of them. "What did he do?!" The two of them asked at the same time. I looked down refusing to face them. Alex's room was painted dark red and Katies was a lilac purple. Alex's had posters on the wall of Kiss, Metallica, and Green Day. Katie however had pink and white butterflies along with a few pictures on the wall. Katie had her hair up in a messy bun with a white and yellow shirt. Alex however, his hair was damp and I couldn't see his chest. "I'm fine. Noah didn't do anything." I told them reassuring. They both rolled their eyes and Alex scoffed. "I'm sure he didn't. And I like kittens and rainbows." Alex said sarcastically. "You do have a cat." Katie replied. Alex eyed her before looking back at me. "We aren't talking about me we're talking about Noah." He said. I gave a small frown as something beeped in Alex's room. "What's that?" Katie asked. Alex shrugged his shoulders and looked back at me. "So uh, what did Noah do?" He tried to ask again. Then something moved in the corner of his room and I frowned. "Something so terrible that I'm going to text him to come over and break with up him." I told Alex baiting him. Alex looked at something behind his phone as a familiar voice in the other room yelled a loud 'WHAT?!'. Katie gasped then frowned coming to the same realization as me. "You're breaking up with me?" Noah yelled grabbing Alex's phone. "Dude!" Alex yelled at Noah trying to grab his phone back. "After this little stunt she might." Katie said. Noah looked super worried and Katie looked pissed. "Katie has a point. Don't call me for a while because this was not cool. I want space." I said before kicking Alex out of the video chat. Katie looked at me sympathetically and sat up. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked me. I nodded my head and pressed my lips together. "I'll talk to you later." I told her hanging up. I turned my phone into sleep mode and laid down in my bed. Even though it was barely past 1:00 pm, I decided to take a nap.