Chapter 6: Kiss

My house was very nice and huge. It looked like a small blue and white house from the outside but on the inside there was a fair amount of room. The kitchen was first and it was conjoint with the living room. The couch separated the two and in front of it was a flat screen TV. In the kitchen was a small island and a half rectangular counter with a oven stove combo in the middle. My room was up stairs in between the bathroom and the guest room. Down stairs was my moms rooms and another bathroom along with a broom closet under the stairs. I gleamed at the house and Sabrina smiled at me. "Finally glad to be home after a while huh?" She asked me. I nodded my head and Noah grabbed my hand. "Come on see what we did to your room." He said excited pulling me up the stairs. The inside color was also blue and white except my room. My room had plain white walls along with various posters on the ceiling. "Woah." I said looking around. I had a queen sized bed along with a night stand on each side. In front of my bed was a desk with a laptop and a few pictures. And my closest was next to the wall. "What did you guys do?" I asked confused. Then Alex smiled, closed my door and turned off the lights. I looked around the room amazed to see multiple stars around my room. I gasped and felt like I was going to cry from happiness. No one has ever cared for me like this. All three of them stood in front of me waiting for a reply. "So do you like it? I know I'm not Picasso but-" I interrupted Noah and hugged all of them tightly. "Thank you so much." I said. Alex faked chocked in order to tell me to let him go. I chuckled  and let them go. "I didn't really help. Jus bought the paint." Katie admitted. I shook my head and grabbed her hands in mine. "You helped and that's all I could ask of you." I told her truthfully. Katie went wide eyed then smiled at me as I let her hands go. Then Alex pointed to a poster of one of the Panic At The Disco albums. "You see Brendon Urie?" He told me. I followed his finger and fell into a fit of laughter as I saw the mustache drawn on him. Noah frowned but I ignored it. "Anyways, what should we do now?" I asked. Katie smiled and looked at Alex and Alex looked at Noah. Noah frowned seeing where they were going with their plan. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Alex asked them both excited. I tilted my head as Noah groaned and Katie practically jumped up and down. "What are you going to do?" I asked. Alex looked at me shocked and Katie pulled something from under my bed. She held the Monopoly box excited and Noah glared at her. "Nope. Not uh. This is stupid." He said refusing to play. Katie frowned and looked like she was about to cry. "Come on Noah it'll be fun." I tried to convince him. Noah rolled his eyes and we sat in a circle. "You know the rules." He said. I got a better look at the box and saw that 'Truth Or Dare Edition' was scribbled in black marker under the Monopoly sign. "How do we play again?" I asked staring at the box quizzically. Everyone looked at me confused and Alex scoffed. "Come on Eliza don't play." He said taking the piece out of the box. I gave a small smirk still not knowing how to play. Alex dropped the rules in his hand and looked at me surprised. "Jeez what did they give you in that hell house." He asked me. Noah and Katie nudged him and he scoffed. "From Short line to Reading Railroad its truth, from Reading to Pennsylvania its dare, from Pennsylvania to B&O is a bet, and from B&O to Short line its a reverse which means you can ask anyone anything. The person to your right asks or dares." He explained I nodded my head as we started to play. About an hour went by before Noah landed on a truth square. He cursed under his breath and looked at Alex. Alex smiled cruelly before clearing his throat. "Is it true that...you and Katie went out Freshman year?" He asked as Katie playfully slapped his shoulder. Noah looked at me out of the corner of his eye and he answer. "Yes, it." He muttered. Katie rolled her eyes and Alex went all wide eyed. "Wait, seriously? I thought that was just a rumor." He exclaimed. I laughed as Noah and Katie blushed. "It was first day, I had all of my classes with him. Then one thing lead to another and..." Katie trailed off blood rushing to her cheeks faster. Alex was dying of laughter until Noah rolled his eyes. After Alex rolled the dice I felt a familiar burning sensation in my back. I bit my bottom lip trying to hold in a painful yelp. "You okay Eliza?" Noah asked as he saw me bit my lip. I nodded my head and got off the floor. "I'll be back." I said speeding off into the bath room. I locked the door and noticed the theme was ocean. I looked at myself in the mirror and quickly took of my shirt and my bra. A few moments later I relaxed my muscles and let my white wings unfold. It felt like such a huge pleasure to let them out and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. A knock at the door and Noah's voice bothered me. "You okay Eliza?" He asked me. "Yeah." I replied. Noah stood by the door until I folded my wings back in and flushed the toilet. "Are you sure?" He asked me as I opened the door. My face was inches away from his and I blushed. Noah smiled and cupped  my face in his hands. "Yeah I'm fine." I said pulling away from him and brushing past him. I felt him frown behind me but then catch up with me. When I got back to the room we sat down and continued to play. When it came to my turn I landed on a truth square. "Ok, ok, I got this." Alex said. I smiled at him and waited for him to come up with something. "In this life time please." Katie nagged. Noah rolled his eyes and Alex snapped his fingers. "Is it true that you had sex with Rayden Summers." I paled at the name Rayden remembering my friend in heaven and his last action for me. "Woah Eliza are you okay?" Katie asked me. I blinked a couple of times coming back to reality. "No, I,-that's not true." I told them trying to get rid of Rayden so I wouldn't. Everyone got all quite and Noah growled. "Told you this was stupid." He said packing up the game. "I didn't mean it to be all, ya know..." Alex tried to apologize. "No, no, it's fine." I told him standing up. Then Katie looked at her phone and showed the picture to Alex. "School was cancelled for tomorrow. Some kid got hit by a car..." He said sadly. I frowned as Noah tucked the board game under my bed and plopped down on it. "Cool. Well, I feel bad for the kid but more time to spend with Eliza." He said smiling as he looked at me. Then Katie's phone rang and she yanked Alex's arm. "We gotta go. For the thing." She told him. Alex looked at her confused for a moment before he realized what she was talking about. "Oh, ok. We'll see you guys later." He said rushing out the door. Then after the door closed Noah looked at me. "Are you sure that you're feeling fine?" He asked me. I almost snapped at him because I was tired of hearing it. "I'm positive." I answered him in the face. Noah got close to my face and I knew what was going to happen afterwards. We looked at each other before Noah closed his eyes and softly pressed his lips against mine.