Chapter 12: Trouble

After we had finished our food the waitress came back and dropped off a plate with a nut filled brownie topped with ice cream. "Curtesy of table six." she said before pointing at the table where the mother and baby sat. I smiled as she slid the plate over to me. I looked down at the desert and grabbed a piece. "Eliza don't!" Katie, Alex, and Noah shouted at the same time. But it was too late I had already token a bite and swallowed. "Did you forget you have a nut allergy?!" Katie asked me snatching the plate away. "I do?" I asked. Then my throat started to closed and I grabbed at it. I've never even heard of a nut allergy. Noah grabbed my purse as it soon became harder to breath. I panicked and thought it was a good idea to try and coughed up the food. It wasn't. Flynn pated my back and tried to help only making things worse. Oh gosh these were terrible! A sharp pain went throw my leg and a few seconds later I could breath again. I sucked in valuable breaths of air as the whole staff came running. "Oh my god is she okay? Do we need to call an ambulance?" the manager asked. I shook my head and took a sip of water. "I'm fine." I told him roughly. "No you probably should." Alex told me. I ignored him and grabbed my purse. "Your meal is free." The manager said. I looked at him and he returned a deep glare. "We didn't warn you if you had a nut allergy before you ate it so the meal is on the house." He explained. We all got up and left. "I can't believe you forgot. How do you forget you have a nut allergy?" Flynn asked me as we left. "I don't know." I replied. We had parted ways and I closed the door to the pick up truck. We drove in silence until we were almost to my house. "You could have died tonight Eliza." Noah scolded me not looking at me. I looked over at him and then down  at my hands. "I forgot I had an allergy I didn't mean to scare you." I told him. Noah sighed as we pulled into a parallel parking spot. "You did scare me. Damn near gave me a heart attack." He told me trying to smile. We looked at each other before Sabrina ran outside of the house. "Eliza Amira Clark did you use your epi-pen?!" She yelled at the car. I turned around as she opened the door. "She'll see you later Noah." Sabrina told him unbuckling my seat belt and dragging me out the car. "Sabrina calm down." Raula told her once we got inside. Sabrina shook her head as the two loving parents stood over me while I sat on the couch. "Did you use your epi-pen?" Sabrina asked me her hands on her hips. Raula looked at me and they both waited for answer. "Yes I did. How did you guys even figure it out?" I told them. The two sighed as Sabrina paced back and fourth. "The pen sends an alarm to my phone when you use it. You ate nuts? You know you have a nut allergy." Raula told me. I nodded me head as Sabrina scoffed. "I can't believe you could have been so irresponsible!" She shouted. Raula hissed at her to lower her voice but Sabrina didn't listen. "No Raula! She could have died! Don't you see that?" She asked her. Raula closed her mouth and Sabrina gave me a hard stare. "Did you even think about us? We almost lost you no less than 3 days ago and here you go trying to commit suicide by desert!" She yelled at me. "Sabrina that's enough." Raula told her. Sabrina covered her mouth realizing what she just said and I hung me head lower. "I'm sorry for that but you still should have been more careful." Sabrina apologized. I nodded my head as the two of them sat next to me. "Did something else happen?" Raula asked rubbing my back. "No, I just... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I said burying my head into my mothers shoulder. It took her a second to absorb what happened and then gently patted me on the back. "Oh sweetheart its okay." they comforted me. After a few more moments of hugging Raula let me go. "Okay, now go and get dressed for bed." She said tears rushing down both of their faces. I nodded my head and walked up stairs. I pulled out a pair of blue pajamas and heard a creaking behind me. I turned around quickly to be caught by someone. They covered my mouth as I tried to scream. "Eliza its me! its me!" Noah said realizing he scared me. I took a deep breath and calmed down. "You scared me." I told him. "I know I'm sorry I just forgot to give you something." He said. I tilted my head and wondered what he forgot. "What was it?" I asked. Noah took a step closer to me and cupped my cheek in his hand. "This." He said before kissing me. The kiss felt like melted gold. Smooth, silky, sexy. I kissed him back and accidentally took a step forward. Noah took one back and fell onto the bed with me on top of him. The kissed turned harder as Noah moved his hands up and down my back. His hands all over me felt sooo good. Then Noah slowly moved his hands down to my lower back which kind of made me uncomfortable. Noah released my mouth and kiss my neck. Then he moved his hands each one touching my butt. "Noah stop." I told him. Noah seem to either didn't hear me or didn't care. Noah bit my neck and I pushed him away. "Noah stop!" I said louder getting off of him. Noah looked shocked and a bit embarrassed as he sat up. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you I got out of control-" he tried to explain. I held up my hand and looked down at the floor. "You know what? It's not important. You should leave." I told him. Noah hung his head as he climbed through the window. I shut it behind him and closed the curtains. "Eliza are you okay I thought I heard someone else." Raula asked me from behind the door. "I'm fine." I replied my voice slightly cracking. Raula waited a few moments before walking off. I plopped onto the bed feeling my wings itching to get out. I unfolded them and sighed at the relief. I sat up and opened the window. I checked my door one last time before hoping out of the window. I was going for a little trip.