Chapter 10: Triple Date

I looked at the black room around me feeling stupid. "Raguel I want to speak with you!" I shouted into the darkness. Nothing happened for a second, then I felt a sudden brezze behind me. "What is it Amora? Or should I say Eliza?" He teased me. I turned around and saw a 7 foot beast. Raguel had dirty blonde hair and a gruff face that went well with his voice. It also made his long white cloth that was tied around his waist with a gold cord look better. "When is my sentence over?" I questioned. Raguel gave me a small sad smile as he folded his arms. "Amora, what you did to that human was wrong." He told me sounding like a know it all. I threw my hands at my side instantly becoming impatient. "And you know what that human was doing was wrong and he had to be stopped." Raguel rolled his eyes and gave me a hard stern stare. "Even if I did, or do, that man wasnt your to harm. You did not create mankind." He responded calmly. I opened my mouth to say something then closed it. Raguel took a step towards me becoming only a foot away. "Eliza, you have to stay down on Earth. There is nothing I can do until you realize your mistake and see what its like to be human and make them." He explained taking another step towards me, about a few inches away. Raguel tilted my head towards him. With a seductive smile on his face he leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Call me again and you'll have more than being human as a problem." He threatened. Raguel jerked my head backwards and I fell into Limbo. I woke up, sat up, and gasped a breath all at the same time from shock. That was limbo alright. "Eliza Are you okay?!" Alex asked me running to my side. I coughed and choked at the near death experience. "Yeah I'm fine." I told him as Katie handed me a bottle of water. I chugged it down as Katie talked. "We came back to check on you and you looked..." Katie didn't finish her sentence and Alex kept his eyes on me. "You looked dead." He told me gripping my hand. I sat up properly as the two sat down on my bed. "I can assure you I was only dreaming." I told them. Katie gulped and Alex sighed still looking at me. "You scared us." He told me still not letting go of my hand. Alex eyed my phone changing his looked of direction before grabbing it off the night stand. "Did that guy text you again?" He asked me typing my password in. Alex went directly to my messages and I let him. Honestly if that creep did text back then it wouldn't have bothered me as much as them. Alex tossed me my phone signaling that nobody had texted me. Katie took a deep breath finally relaxing as my phone beeped. I picked it up as the two of them watched me carefully. "Noah texted me. He said that the kid that got hit by the car was Finn Mc Kinnely." I told them. Katie covered her mouth and Alex hung his head. "Hes a really nice kid. I hope he pulls through." Katie said. I read the rest of the message and smiled as Alex gave me a werid look. "What else did he say?" He asked me. I shook my head and replied to Noah's message. 'I'll see you then.' I typed. I smiled thinking about our soon to be meet up later tonight for a date. "Oh I know that look." Katie said smiling. Alex looked at her confused before he frowned. "Oh, you have a date tonight with Noah again?" He asked. I nodded my head then nudge his shoulder. "Why don't you invite Tracy? Double Date." I suggested. Katie looked surprised and Alex's eyes light up. "That's a great idea." Alex said pulling out his phone. Katie grumbled something and pulled a strand of hair out of her face. "Hey Katie, why don't you invite one of your guy friends. Triple Date." I told her looking between her and Alex. Katie's eyes widened and she pulled out her phone. "I'll text Flynn." She said happily. Alex scoffed and looked at her. "I don't think he's too nice Kate." He told her. Katie rolled her eyes and smirked at Alex. "Whatever. Neither is Tracy." She said looking at me. 'Is it okay if Katie and Alex and their dates join us?' I texted him. 'Well, I was kinda hoping for it to just be you and us.' He replied. 'Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin our date.' A few seconds later Noah replied.  'No it's okay. You didn't ruin anything Eliza. We can have a private date night some other time.' He told me. I felt bad and Alex gasped. "She said that she'll see us at Burger Town at 8!" He said excited. Katie put her fist in the air for triumph. "Flynn will be there too." She said excited. Alex got off the bed and looked at his phone. "It's five right now so I gotta go get dressed." He said lifting up the window. "You're going out the window?" I asked concerned. Alex smiled and stepped out of the window. "All I gotta do is jump Princess." He said before sliding off the roof. We heard a crash and a few seconds later Alex let us know he was okay. Me and Katie looked at each other and laughed. "You better get home and change too." I told her. Katie looked at me a moment before getting off the bed. "I'll see you at eight." She told me. I nodded as she left the house. "Now I have to figure out what I'm going to wear." I mumbled to myself.