Chapter 22: Music Pt.1

"Ok class, I'd like to officially welcome back one of music classes most talented classmate, Eliza Clark!" Ms. Stewart congratulated me. Everyone clapped except of course Tracy, Brittney, and Alice. "Ms. S don't you think that shining on someone else's talent makes the rest of us lower our self-esteem?" Tracy asked her filing her finger nails. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to pretend like I didn't hear anything. Just like Ms. Stewart, "Ok and our new student, Warren De Vil." She said frowning a little at the last name. Warren looked up from what he had in his hand and gave a small wave even though he was introduced through out the whole day. "Uh, ok kids lets give Warren and Eliza a chance to sing something this class and go a bit askew from our normal lesson." She said. I frowned remembering the amount of songs I know. None of them being anything Warren would like. "We'll give you two a few minutes." Ms. Stewart said dividing the class between the two of us and everybody else. "They've had enough of that today don't you think?" Brittney joked so the whole class except Ms. Stewart would hear. Katie also had this class with me and she gave me a concerned look before turning towards her group. "What song are we going to do?" he asked me. I thought for a moment before spotting a piano in the corner. "Know how to play or sing?" I asked him. Warren looked at the piano then back at me. "Both." He replied. I looked over at Noah out of the corner of my eye to see he was doing the same. "Why don't I sing and you play?" I offered. Warren looked at me then nodded his head as we got up. The music room had chairs scattered everywhere and musical instruments on the little stage. "Ready already?" Ms. Stewart asked us. I nodded my head as Warren sat at the piano. "What am I playing?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and told him to follow my lead.

I know that it's a short chapter but I will be uploading part two very soon! Probably a double upload. Also, I needed to fix my chapter number because it seems to be one number behind so that's why it's a part two. Also also (Ha!), this whole schedule thing of mine? Not really working for me. Instead of uploading every day, I'll just have like, two day out of the week where I upload. So, I think It'll be Sunday and Saturdays that I'll update. Eliza Clark on Sundays, and Horseman Apocalypse on Saturdays. And for the other "short story" I'm writing will be coming soon and that will have the same update day as Eliza Clark. Ok, update over. Tom, Out.