1.25

"Alright, lovebirds, we should eat this ice cream before it melts," Jin said, handing everyone a spoon. Everyone decided to just sit around and eat out of the tub while they talked. This went on for hours until the ice cream was finished and everyone was tired.

"Why don't we all walk Misun home tonight?" Rapmon asked, looking excitedly at his friend. She nodded at his idea before speaking.

"That'd be so nice! You all could see my new place," She said. Everyone agreed and put on their shoes and helped Misun carry her new gifts before heading out the door. Misun began to head for the elevator and everyone piled in. She discreetly hit the button for a floor up and the elevator began to move.

"Why are we going up?" Jimin asked. As the elevator doors opened Misun and Rapmon got out. The rest of the boys followed, unsure. Misun passed a few rooms until she found the one with her name taped to the door. She pulled out her key from PD Nim and opened the door, walking inside.

"Wait, this is where you're living?" She heard a few of the boys ask. She nodded and kicked off her shoes before venturing further inside. There was a small kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, and a bathroom and that was all. It was small but it was perfect.

"You're living in the trainee dorms?" Jin asked, shock written across his face.

"The room at the staff dorms that she was supposed to take flooded so PD Nim gave her a room here," Rapmon explained. Misun continued to look around her new home.

"You knew about this?" Suga asked his friend, a slight undertone of anger in his voice.

"I wanted to surprise you guys!" Misun said.

"This is awesome! We can hang out all the time now!" Jungkook said, setting the gift he was carrying down on the kitchen counter.

"That's true!" V exclaimed. Misun smiled at their excitement before turning back to she Suga and Rapmon whispering to each other.

"Your room is SO CUTE," Misun heard Jimin yell from somewhere in the apartment. She followed his voice to find that Ki had gone all out and decorated her room for her. She smiled as she looked around, realizing it looked like her room before she had moved to Seoul.

"Yah, why are you in her room?" She heard Suga yell from the main area of the house. Jimin blushed and apologized before running out to avoid Suga's wrath. Misun smiled at the room before following him out. The rest of the guys were looking around the small apartment when Suga spoke.

"You guys go back. I have one last gift for Misun but it needs to be private. I'll be back soon. Go, go," Suga said. Misun looked at him but the rest of the guys agreed, hugging Misun goodbye and wishing her happy birthday one last time. Soon enough if was just her and Suga.

"So what did you want to give me?" She asked. He didn't answer, instead he pulled out his phone and a piece of paper from his pocket. He pulled Misun into her living room and sat her down in a chair before pressing a few things on his phone. A beat flowed out of the small speaker and he began to rap,

"If only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep
intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there's a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes
I like that, your long, straight hair
Your breathtaking neck when you
put it up and the strands that fall out
Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist
Yo ma honey, whenever I see you,
I run out of breath
Like the streets of Myungdong,
our BGM is the sound of breathing
Your voice when you say my name
I wanna be locked in you and swim in you,
I want to know you more. An explorer
venturing through your deep forest of mystery
I appreciate the masterpiece that is you
because your existence alone is art
I imagine this all night every day
because it's a meaningless dream anyway."

Misun listened carefully as Suga rapped for her, the lyrics much gentler and cuter than their debut songs. He shyly finished and paused the beat before putting his phone away.

"Min Yoongi-ah," Misun yelled, throwing herself at Suga. She caught him off guard and pressed her lips forcefully to his, kissing him passionately. He was shocked for just a moment before kissing back enthusiastically. She pulled away after a few moments and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Did you write that, Yoongi?" She asked him. He nodded and she pressed her lips against his again. He let his hands settle on her waist and hers tangled into his hair as they kissed. Misun tugged at the hair on the back of Suga's neck and he let out a noise of surprise. He let his hands travel down to rest on Misun's bum as he gave it a gentle squeeze. She gasped into the kiss and he used this opportunity to slip his tongue past her lips. She didn't pull away when she felt him do this, instead she responded in a way that felt natural. Suga groaned in response and tried to pull Misun as close to him as possible, pressing every inch of his body that he could against hers. Eventually the two broke apart, breathing heavily but remained pressed tightly against one another

"I wrote that for you, Misun. I actually wrote it the day after I met you. I knew I wanted to give it to you somehow but I didn't know how. When you said your birthday was coming up last week I knew the time was right. So I've been working hard on perfecting it so I could give it to you tonight," Suga said.

"It's wonderful, Yoongi. I love it so much. I love you so much," Misun said. Suga let her go and handed her the paper with the lyrics written on it.

"I love you too, Misun. This is for you. Until I have the song produced and published I want you to remember my words," he said. Misun leaned up and closed the distance between them, once again pressing her lips to his. This kiss was shorter and softer and when she pulled away his forehead rested on hers.

"I love you ... so much Misun. Rapmon has been ... helping me learn English ... so I can hear your cute accent," Suga said. Misun smiled at his thick accented, heavily broken English.

"I love you too, Yoongi. And if you think my accent is cute you should hear your own," Misun responded. It was true. The way he spoke was adorable to her.

"Yah, I'm not that good at English yet, Misun. Slow down," he said, laughing slightly. Misun giggled at him and kissed him again.

"Happy birthday," he whispered into the kiss.

fin.