1.07

Misun didn't catch what was said but she noticed the small exchange between Suga and Rapmon before they began to walk towards her home.

"Yoongi, you didn't leave a book at my house because you never took any out," Misun observed, looking up at Suga with an accusatory glance. He smiled down at the girl next to him but didn't say anything. Instead, he resumed their earlier position and threw his arm around her shoulder once again.

"Yah! Why do you always put your arm on me? You're heavy!" Misun teased, pretending to struggle under the weight of Suga's arm. He laughed at the girls antics and lightly hit the top of her head before replacing his arm on her shoulder.

"It's more comfortable to walk this way," he said, offering no further explanation. She didn't agree or disagree but wrapped her arm back around his waist as they continued to walk. She would never admit this out loud but she got butterflies whenever he put his arm around her.

"There's a park near here with an ice cream stand," Suga said, "want to go get some?"

"I haven't had ice cream in ages! That sounds like fun! Let's go," Misun said excitedly. Her mother wanted Misun to be healthy so she didn't like to keep junk foods around the house. Every so often Ki would sneak her some chips or sugary snacks but more often than not she was stuck eating healthy.

"Somehow I don't doubt that. You're so skinny," Suga said, poking at Misun's side. She squealed in shock and tried to remove herself from his reach. Suga grinned evilly at her before attacking her sides, making her squeal out in delight and laughter.

"Y-Yoongi stop! That tickles!" She gasped out, attempting to escape the attack she was currently under.

"What's the magic word?" Suga asked, not relenting in his assault on her sides.

"Please!" She yelled out through laughs. Suga shook his head and told her to try again.

"Yoongi please stop!" She cried out when she couldn't think of what the magic word would be.

"The magic word was ice cream but I will accept you plea because I'm kind," Suga said as he removed his hands. Misun caught her breath for a moment before glaring playfully at Suga.

"You're a mean man, Min Yoongi," she pouted. Suga just smiled at the girl and pulled her back under his arm and continued to walk towards the park they were heading to before they were side tracked.

"I like the way you say my name, Misun. You should say it more," Suga said quietly. She looked up at him with a blush on her cheeks though he couldn't tell if it was from what he said or from being tickled. He assumed it was from the tickling before she spoke again.

"Ok, Yoongi," she said, smiling shyly and staring straight ahead. The two fell back into comfortable silence and before long they had reached the ice cream stand.

"What's your favorite flavor?" Suga asked, reaching to take out his wallet.

"Yoongi I can pay! Put that away," Misun said, shoving Suga's hands down. He looked like he was about to protest but she interrupted him, "my mom is rich after all. Let me pay, ok?" Suga sighed but noticed the look in Misun's eyes that said there was no way he would win an argument with her. He slowly put his wallet away and the two ordered ice cream and Misun payed. They decided to walk around the park a bit as they ate their ice cream. As they walked Suga noticed Misun starting to shiver.

"Hold this," he said, handing her his ice cream cone. She looked at him in confusion before he pulled of his school blazer (she just realized that he never had time to change) and put it around her shoulders before taking his ice cream cone back and continuing to walk as if nothing happened.

"Are you coming?" He asked, turning back to the girl who was still standing still. She shook her head and caught up to him before speaking.

"Thank you, Yoongi," she said, falling back into stride and finishing her ice cream. Suga noticed that as they walked their hands would occasionally bump so he just took her hand into his and laced their fingers together. Misun didn't fight the gesture, instead smiling at the fact that she was holding a boy's hand.

"It's getting late, Misun. We should get you back home," Suga spoke after finishing his ice cream. Misun nodded and suddenly felt him drop her hand. She felt disappointed for a moment but soon enough his arm was back around her shoulders as they walked back to Misun's house. After what felt to be way too short for Misun's liking the pair had reached her front porch.

"Thank you for walking with me, Yoongi," she said, pulling his jacket off of her shoulders and returning the garment to its owner.

"Thank you for the icecream, Misun. I'll see you tomorrow at school," Suga said. He was about to turn away when he felt a small kiss pressed gently to his cheek. He blinked in shock a few times before he heard Misun speak,

"Goodnight, Yoongi. See you tomorrow." She shut the door leaving the boy on her front porch in shock. Slowly he raised a hand to touch the cheek she had kissed and he felt a smile spread across his face. Dazed, he put his blazer back on and began to walk slowly home, a goofy grin stuck on his face the entire time he walked home. He walked at a slow pace with his hands in his pockets, taking nearly twice as long as he should have to get home. He walked past Rapmon and into his room, ignoring whatever it was that Rapmon was trying to ask him. Instead he flopped onto his bed and held a hand back up to his cheek, smiling as he fell asleep.

As soon as Misun shut the door she leaned against it and slid to the floor to sit. She couldn't believe that she had just kissed a boy on the cheek. She had no idea what had come over her to make her do such a thing. She raised a hand to touch her lips that had touched Yoongi's smooth, pale skin and smiled. Breathlessly she stood up and entered her room, flopping onto her bed. She was feeling something that she had never felt before and she knew Min Yoongi was the cause but she knew liked it.