1.10

"I really want to kiss you right now, Misun," he said, sitting himself up so that his face was only a few inches from Misun's face. She looked at him anxiously before deciding to confess something to him.

"Yoongi, I- I've never kissed anyone," she said, embarrassed. He looked at her in shock and backed away slightly.

"Oh, Misun! I'm so sorry! Did I make you uncomfortable? I didn't mean to say that. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to, ok? I'm sorry," Suga started blabbering.

"No- I mean- I just don't want to be bad, you know, and disappoint you. I mean you've probably kissed loads of girls that know how to kiss really well and I don't even know how to talk to a boy because I've never even liked anyone before and I think I like you and-" Misun felt words coming out of her mouth but she couldn't stop them until she physically put her hands over her mouth.

"Do you mean that?" Suga asked, looking softly upon the girl in front of him. She nodded and took a deep breath.

"I want you to kiss me," she said confidently.

"Are you sure, Misun? You don't have to do anything. We can just sit here and talk. That's fine with me I just-"

"I want you to. Please kiss me, Yoongi" Misun said, cutting him off. He nodded and gently placed his hand on Misun's cheek, slowly leaning forwards but he stopped a breath away from her lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked one more time, looking deeply into Misun's eyes. She nodded and closed her eyes. He leaned in a ghosted his lips over hers before kissing her full on the lips. It was nothing more than an elongated peck but it was nothing like Misun had ever experienced before. Suga slowly pulled away, keeping his eyes closed and resting his forehead against Misun's. They stayed like this for a few moments, forehead to forehead, eyes closed, before Suga spoke.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked in a whisper, not wanting to break whatever spell was cast on this moment. He felt Misun nod and take a breath in.

"I want to try something. Just follow what I do and if you want to stop just push me away, ok?" He asked. Misun nodded again and he leaned in, pressing his lips back against hers, this time moving them slowly. He felt Misun tense for a moment before relaxing and mirroring his movements. He felt Misun's hand on his chest and he thought she was going to push him away but instead she grabbed a hold of the sides of his blazer and pulled him towards her. He made a surprised sound and Misun's actions but complied and leaned further forwards, letting his hand slip from her cheek to the back of her neck. The kiss was gentle and questioning but seemed like it lasted for hours to either party. After what felt like forever and simultaneously not long enough Suga broke the kiss, needing to breathe. Neither dropped their hands from the other as the looked at each other, breathing deeply. Suga smiled and broke the silence.

"Are you sure you've never kissed anyone, Misun? Because wow," he said breathlessly, savoring the shy smile that spread across her face. He used this moment to pull her close to him and hug her. He felt her shift to get more comfortable but was shocked when she wrapped her legs around his waist and sat in his lap. He wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever but the moment was shattered by his phone going off. He shifted himself to pull his phone out of his back pocket and answered, seeing that it was Rapmon and put it on speaker.

"Rapmon, you're on speaker and I'm with Misun," Suga said. Misun shifted back a little so that she could face Suga's phone.

"I hope you're using protection, Suga. We don't need little Yoongi's running around," Rapmon said with a laugh.

"Yah! Who do you think I am, Kim Namjoon!" Misun shouted playfully at the phone.

"Oh, you weren't kidding you are with Misun. Well have fun kids, but not too much fun. Suga I have some lyrics to run by you when you get home. Bye," he said before ending the call. Suga shrugged and tossed his phone aside somewhere on the bed and turned his attention back to the beautiful girl that was miraculously in his lap right now.

"You live with Rapmon?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and Suga couldn't help but think that she looked quite like a puppy.

"We live in the dorms because our homes are out of town. A couple of the boys live at home because they aren't too far from the studio but since most of us aren't from Seoul we live in the trainee dorms," he explained, lightly brushing his fingers through Misun's hair.

"Mm that's nice," Misun said, closing her eyes and relaxing into the feeling of Suga playing with her hair. He suddenly hugged her tight and laid back on the bed, pulling her with him so that she was laying in his arms as he continued to stroke her long hair. She squeaked in surprise at the sudden movement but relaxed again quickly.

"Misun?" Suga asked quietly.

"Yes, Yoongi?" Misun replied, matching his tone.

"Would you date an idol? Even if it meant hiding your relationship, not seeing each other often, and having to see girls all over him?" Suga asked.

"If it meant that I could call you mine then I'd do all of that and more," Misun said, feeling herself growing sleepy.

"Will you be mine?" Suga asked. He felt Misun nod her head as her breathing slowed and fell steady. He assumed that she had fallen asleep but he stayed awake, stroking her hair and humming, pressing light kisses to the top of her head every once in awhile. He heard his phone go off with a text and he blindly searched for it on the large bed while trying not to wake Misun up. He came in contact with his phone after a minute of feeling around and pulled it into his sight.

New Message:

From: Rap Monster

Don't feel pressured to come home early. It's our days off and you don't need to over work yourself. Enjoy your time with Misun and we can go over lyrics tomorrow. Be smart and safe and don't you hurt her.

Suga replied with a thank you and a I wouldn't dream of hurting her before setting his phone within arms reach. He turned his attention to Misun to see her looking up at him with sleepy eyes.