1.08

She was feeling something that she had never felt before and she knew Min Yoongi was the cause but she knew liked it.

Misun awoke to the sound of Ki knocking on her door telling her it was time to wake up for school. She responded that she was up and asked him to pack her a lunch again today. He agreed and said he'd meet her downstairs in 20 minutes to leave. Misun checked her phone to see that the had two new messages. 

New Message

From: Rapmon Oppa

           What did you do to Suga? Why did he come home so late?

From: unknown

            Hey, it's Yoongi (: (Jin gave me your number)

Misun saved Suga's number and responded with a hi and a smiley face and responded to Rapmon with an I'll tell you at school. She threw her phone aside and got ready for the day. She left her hair down because it was wavy from the previous day and added makeup to her face again. As she went to get dressed she decided to wear her comfortable sneakers instead of the heels her mom always makes her wear. Remembering that tonight was the night Ki was leaving she checked to make sure he had given her her schedules for the days he would be gone. He had and she had no schedule until the end of the week. Instead he wrote to her to make sure she knew where food would be and how to lock the door properly. She laughed at his protectiveness and made her way downstairs so they could leave for school. The drive was silent and when they got there Ki explained that he was leaving from there. Misun wished him well and asked him to say hello to his family for her. He said he would and that he would come back if she needed him that she should just call. She smiled and thanked him before sending him on his way. As she made her way to her locker she spotted Rapmon talking to Jin.

"Hey guys," she said, walking up to her friends. She noticed the looks in both of their eyes and slowly tried to back away.

"Not a chance, Misun," Jin said, pulling her back towards the two boys. She looked up at Rapmon and he had a look in his eyes that demanded an explanation.

"We stopped for ice cream on the way home and we held hands. Also I kissed his cheek. I swear that's all that happened," Misun said quickly. Rapmon's eyes widened at the girl's sudden confession. Jin looked at her with knowing eyes but said nothing.

"How did you get him to take you to ice cream?" Rapmon asked, confused.

"He's the one that suggested it," Misun answered, equally confused at his question. She heard him mumble a quiet oh before dropping the conversation. Soon J-Hope showed up and whisked Misun away for her morning classes. The morning seemed to drag by as the clock ticked slowly towards lunch hour but finally the bell rang. Misun and J-Hope made their way to the canteen and all sat down in what had now become their usual seats. Misun pulled out her lunch before saying a quiet hello to Suga, feeling slightly embarrassed from kissing his cheek still. She felt him shift in his seat and when he settled he was close enough that their shoulders brushed against each other. He leaned down to whisper in her ear discreetly,

"Can I walk you home again today, Misun?" She nodded in response before turning to eat her food and talk with Rapmon. Lunch hour passed quickly and soon it was time for afternoon classes. Misun found herself anxiously waiting for the end of the day. Rapmon noticed her restlessness halfway through last period.

"What's on your mind?" He whispered to his anxious looking friend.

"Yo- Suga asked if he could walk me home. I'm worried he's going to ask me about kissing him last night," she said, catching herself from calling him Yoongi to Rapmon.

"Do you want me to come with you? He won't bug you if I'm there," Rapmon offered, hoping to appease her troubles but she's shook her head.

"We should probably talk about it anyways. I just don't know what to do or say. I've never liked someone before-" she covered her mouth with her hands and looked at Rapmon with wide eyes as she realized what she had just said. She watched Rapmon lean back with a smirk on his face.

"I knew you two would click when I saw you on the first day. He shared his lunch with you and I can tell you anything about Suga it's that he is serious about his food. I've never seen him willingly share with anyone before," Rapmon said to his blushing friend. She said nothing but smiled and turned back to the classwork in front of her.