1.14

"It's not a bad thing. I promise, Misun," Suga said, taking the change in conversation as a chance to sit up. Misun and Rapmon followed his lead, moving Misun's legs from his chest to across his lap.

"I'm going to make sure the boys are ok in the kitchen. Suga, did you give Misun a tour yet?" Rapmon asked, standing from the bed. Suga shook his head saying that it was a good idea and Rapmon left the two alone.

"Want to see my room?" Suga asked, pulling Misun up off of Rapmon's bed and towards the door.

"I mean I guess it's only fair since you've seen mine," she said, laughing. He smiled and led her across the hall into his room. It was configured similarly to Rapmon's but much less spotless. There were water bottles on his desk along with a pile of crumpled paper around the already full trash bin. His bed wasn't made and some clothes were on the floor but this somehow fit Suga's personality much better than a tidy room would.

"I know it's a mess compared to Rapmon's. Sorry," he said, picking up a few shirts and tossing them in a laundry basket.

"It's so much more... you," Misun commented. She walked around the small room, looking at some posters hung randomly on the wall before flopping down into his bed.

"Mm this is comfy. I usually take a nap after school," Misun commented, making herself comfortable in Suga's bed.

"You did take a nap," he said with a laugh, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"I usually sleep for a few hours. I only slept for a few minutes so I'm tired," she said, rolling onto her side so she could look up at Suga.

"Then take a nap. I'll go help the boys with dinner and wake you when it's ready," he said, pulling his blanket over Misun. She nodded and closed her eyes, snuggling into the warm blanket. Suga laughed lightly and stood to leave when he felt a hand grab his wrist.

"Thank you, Yoongi," Misun said, looking up at him. He smiled and quickly placed a kiss on her forehead before heading out, flicking off the light and shutting the door. He tried to wipe the goofy grin he knew was on his face before entering the kitchen, but his friends were far too observant.

"Misun is tired so she's taking a nap," he said quickly before any of the boys could question him.

"Holy shit," Rapmon spoke quietly. Everyone looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" V asked, looking between the two friends.

"Min Yoongi, my man! You finally got a girl," Rapmon said, striding over to his friend and clapping a hand on his shoulder.

"Wait, really? You two are talking?" Jungkook asked, looking at his older band members 

"How could you not see it? They're all over each other," Jin said from the stove. Suga felt his cheeks flush and unfortunately Rapmon noticed.

"Aw, guys calm down. You're embarrassing him," he said, pinching Suga's cheek teasingly.

"I'm not embarrassed. You're all just childish," he said, roughly pushing Rapmon's hand away. Rapmon chuckled and mumbled 'whatever' before returning to helping Jin with dinner. Jin asked V to take over the stove for him for a moment so that he could talk to Suga separately. Suga followed the oldest band member out and into his room before he spoke.

"Tell me everything," he finally said after shutting the door to prevent eavesdroppers.

"About?" Suga asked, playing dumb.

"Misun you idiot. I know you Yoongi. I know that this isn't like you so spill," Jin said. Suga sighed and began to tell him everything from sharing his lunch on the first day to making out in her room a few hours ago. Jin took it all in and didn't say a word until his friend was finished speaking.