1.23

-- Time Skip --

    Misun woke up on Wednesday morning to her alarm. She was going to complain about how early it was when she remembered what day it was. She jumped out of her bed and changed into her uniform, throwing her pajamas into the bag that she had packed. Everything else was already at the dorms thanks to Ki. Her mother had returned to her conference the previous day so she easily made her way downstairs, leaving behind her almost empty room. She ran downstairs and greeted Ki, who decided to stay behind and watch over the house until her mother returned.

"Are you ready, Miss Park?" Ki asked. Misun nodded giddily and followed him out to the car for the last time. The ride was spent in comfortable silence and when they arrived at the school Misun pulled out a small box and handed it to Ki.

"What's this?" He asked, looking at the box.

"A thank you gift. It's not much but I thought you'd like it," she answered. Ki hugged her tightly before pulling a box out and handing it to Misun as well.

"Happy birthday," he said. They agreed to open each other's gifts later. Misun promised to stay in touch before saying goodbye and hugging him one last time. As she walked into the school there was a bounce in her step that hadn't been there the previous day. She met up with J-Hope who hugged her and wished her a happy birthday before heading to their classes. At lunch the boys had surprised her with balloons and some American style fries. She hugged all of the boys tightly and began to eat and talk. Halfway through lunch she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see Suga looking at her with a smile.

"After you sign your contract can you dance for us again?" He asked. The rest of the boys heard his question and agreed, begging Misun to do it. They promised her that if she showed them one of her original dances then they'd show her some freestyle dances. She agreed and J-Hope said he was going to text Jimin, Jungkook and V and tell them to make sure they come to the studio after school. As lunch hour ended the boys split up for afternoon classes and Misun and Rapmon left for theirs.

"How does it feel to be an adult?" Rapmon asked, throwing his arm around Misun's shoulders.

"What is it with you boys and putting your arm on me? I'm not that short!," Misun protested playfully, "and honestly, some people say that birthdays are just another day, but this day changes my life forever. This is the first time that I'll have control over my own life." Ramon nodded in agreement with his friends statement. They still hadn't told the boys that she was moving into the trainee dorms yet. She thought it would be fun to surprise them. The afternoon seemed to crawl by for Misun as she waited for the final bell. When it finally rang she practically dragged Rapmon to where the group was meeting up. She was jittery the entire walk to the Big Hit studio and Jin threatened to carry her if she didn't calm down. She began to walk normally, though a giant smile was plastered on her face. As they walked Suga threw his arm over her shoulders, comfortably falling into stride with her.

"You know," he whispered, "we never talked about what you said to me the other day."

"We haven't had the chance," she countered, "but I mean it. I love you, Min Yoongi."

"I love you too, Park Misun," he answered. He checked to make sure no one was around other than the boys before kissing her quickly. She smiled up at him after he pulled away. When they reached Big Hit Suga let his arm fall from Misun's shoulder. She practically ran to PD Nim's office before she knocked and entered, giving the boys a quick thumbs up. When she was inside V, Jungkook, and Jimin all arrived. Not long after that PD Nim and Misun walked out of his office, both smiling.

"Boys, you're all here. I'd like you to meet your new traveling dance coach and assistant choreographer," PD Nim announced. The boys all stared at Misun with their jaws dropped.

"Assistant choreographer?" Jin asked. Misun nodded.

"I met with Kyung for a while on Saturday and he put in a request to have me as his assistant, so I agreed," She explained. As soon as she finished speaking she felt herself being pulled into a group hug. She laughed and enjoyed the moment before all of the boys pulled away.

"Congratulations, Misun! And happy birthday," PD Nim said, handing her a small box. She opened it to reveal a set of keys.

"Your friend, Ki, took the liberty of preparing your dorm for you. I hope you find it suitable," PD Nim explained. Misun felt a wave of emotions crash through her and she threw herself at PD Nim, hugging him tightly. He was taken aback by the suddenness of her hug but hugged her back regardless.

"Thank you so much, PD Nim. For everything," She whispered.

"You're welcome, Misun. And please, call me Uncle," He responded. Misun pulled away from the hug and wiped her damp eyes with the back of her hand. She thanked him again before he shooed the group away, telling them to have fun.