1.11

Suga replied with a thank you and a I wouldn't dream of hurting her before setting his phone within arms reach. He turned his attention to Misun to see her looking up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. She giggled and hid her face in his chest for a moment before sitting up out of his arms. Suga felt sad for a moment before she leaned down a pecked him on the lips.

"I'm thirsty. Let me grab my water. Do you want yours?" She asked, climbing out of the bed and padding across her room to where they had abandoned their water.

"Yes please," Suga answered and she nodded, bringing both waters back to the bed. She drank a large gulp before putting it back down on her bedside table and climbing back onto the bed, resting her head on Suga's shoulder. He too set his water down before pulling Misun up to face him.

"Misun," he spoke.

"Yes, Yoongi?" She responded. He smiled at her. He would never grow tired of the way his name sounded on her lips.

"I just wanted to hear you say my name," he admitted, admiring the girl in front of him. A mischievous smirk grew on Misun's lips as she looked at the boy in front of her.

"Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi," she chanted like his name was a ritual. He laughed at her antics and pulled her to him, quickly pressing his lips against hers before pulling away. She pouted up at him.

"What wrong?" He asked, using his free hand to tug on her stuck out bottom lip playfully.

"Can you um, can you kiss me again like you did before?" She asked shyly, blushing as she spoke.

"Anything for you, love," he said before tangling a hand in her hair and kissing her full on the lips. She smiled into the kiss and timidly began to kiss back. Deciding to be bold he wrapped his arms around Misun's waist and quickly flipped her over so he was hovering over her on his elbows with his knees on either side of her waist.

"Remember that you can stop me whenever you want, Misun," he whispered before reattaching their lips in a slow kiss. He felt her hands snake into his hair and grab hold near the base of his neck, pulling slightly. He stifled a groan at the action and gently bit at Misun's bottom lip. He felt her gasp into the kiss and took the opportunity to slide his tongue past her lips. He felt her stiffen in discomfort so he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away," he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers.

"No, Yoongi. I just don't know how to kiss well, let alone kiss with tongue," she whispered back, looking into his eyes. He smiled and chuckled at her before rolling off from over her to lay by her side, propped up on one elbow so that he could see her face.

"Well somehow I find that hard to believe because you're the best damn kisser that I've ever met," he said, poking Misun's cheek. She rolled and mirrored his position so that they were facing each other, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Yoongi-ah," Misun said, almost whining like a child.

"Yes, Misun?" He asked, a giant smile stuck on his lips as he watched Misun.

"How are you so handsome?" She asked, reaching out a hand to stroke his pale cheek.

"Well how are you so beautiful?" He countered, grabbing her hand off his cheek and bringing it to his mouth to kiss it lightly.

"I'm not that pretty," Misun said, pulling her hand away. Suga stared at her for a moment before sitting up and speaking again.

"What are you talking about? Your beauty is breathtaking, Misun. Other girls would die to look like you," he said, brushing a stray strand of hair behind Misun's ear as he spoke.