1.22

She collected her phone from her mom and locked herself back in her room.

Misun powered her phone on and stared at the screen for a moment before calling Suga.

    "Hello?" He asked.

    "Hey, Yoongi," She answered.

    "It's you! I was worried you mom was going to call me from your phone. Oh, Misun. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault! If I hadn't asked to come over you-"

    "Yoongi-ah, shhh. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. I was going to move out eventually, this just sped that up. You know I'm not sad about this. If anything it'll be fun for me. I've never been in charge of my own life before," Misun said.

    "I just don't want to protect you from feeling the way I did about my parents. I don't want you to hurt, Misun. I want to protect you from everything," He whispered. Misun's heart broke at the way he spoke, sounding like he was seconds away from tears.

    "I'll be fine, Yoongi. I know how to take care of myself," She said, softly. Neither of them spoke for a while but eventually Suga broke the silence.

    "You should talk to the guys. Namjoon is a mess worried about you and Jungkook was wanting to hear from you," Suga said.

    "I'd love to talk to them," Misun answered. She heard some noises on the other line before Suga spoke again,

"You're on speaker."

    "Hey guys," She said. Everyone on the other line started speaking at once and she couldn't understand a word they were saying until Rapmon shouted out.

    "Let's talk one at a time guys. Me first," He shouted. There was some shuffling about on the other line before Rapmon spoke again and this time Misun could understand him.

    "Are you safe?" He asked in english.

    "Yes I'm safe. Guess what? The room in the staff dorm that I'm supposed to move into flooded so PD Nim gave me a room in the trainee and idol dorms," she answered. She heard one of the boys telling them to stop speaking english.

    "It's Jungkook! Hi!" Misun heard Jungkook yell.

    "Hello, Kookie, how are you?" She asked.

    "I'm good. I didn't know you spoke english," he said. She laughed but explained that she had learned english when she was younger because her mom had wanted her to.

    "Misun! What do you want for your birthday meal? PD Nim said we could have a dinner for you. All of the guys are going to be coming over," She heard Jin speak.

    "I don't care. I just am glad I can spend my birthday with you guys. Can we have ice cream though? I love ice cream," She asked.

    "Get her strawberry. It's her favorite," she heard Suga say. She smiled when he remembered that from their walk around the park.

    "Misun! I miss you!" she heard a final voice call out. She assumed it was V since he was the only one who hadn't spoken.

    "Hey, V. I miss you too! It won't be long before I'm working with you guys, though, so you'll never be able to get rid of me," Misun said. All the guys cheered before she yawned.

    "I'm so tired you guys. I'll call you again when I get a chance. I'll see you all soon," Misun said. She heard the boys yell goodbye before Suga spoke into the phone.

    "Goodnight, Misun. Sweet dreams," He said.

    "Goodnight, Yoongi-ah. Don't blame yourself for any of this. I'm happy with my situation, ok? I'll see you soon. I love you," Misun said before she hung up. After she ended the call she realized what she had said. Her eyes widened as she stared at the blank screen. Suddenly a text appeared.

    New Message:

    From: Yoongi

        I love you more <3