1.09

Misun said nothing but smiled and turned back to the classwork in front of her.

Soon the final bell rang and Rapmon bid her goodbye making her promise to tell him what happened later. As she was pulling books from her locker she felt an arm drape around her shoulder. The familiar warmth told her exactly who it was and she smiled.

"Hey, Yoongi," she said, putting her last book away and closing her locker.

"Let's go," he said, walking towards the exit with Misun under his arm. Her height difference didn't go unnoticed, however, he didn't mention it until later.

"You make me feel tall without your heels, Misun," he said. Misun laughed at his comment before looking down at her feet, suddenly self conscious.

"You are tall, Yoongi," she responded. He just laughed and squeezed her shoulder.

"I'm tall compared to you, Misun, because you're so tiny. But compared to others I'm short. I like your height, though, it makes me feel like a man," he answered, smiling. Misun stayed silent at his comment but blushed, hoping that he wouldn't see. After a few more moments of silence, Suga spoke the words that Misun was dreading.

"Misun, can we talk about last night?" He asked. She felt a lump form in her throat but nodded, not trusting her voice to come out steady. He took a deep breath before beginning to speak.

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea, Misun. You're beautiful and sweet and a wonderful girl. I would love to let myself fall for you but I'm a trainee and we are going to be debuting soon. I'm going to be busy and not around much. I don't want to lead you on just to have to leave you when the time comes. If you want to try this you'd have to be ok with me not being able to see you often and probably missing texts and calls. I- I want you like you Misun but I don't want you to end up hurt because of my job," he said, letting all of his emotions out at once. As he was talking they had reached Misun's house. He looked up and the giant house once more and turned to leave when he felt Misun grab his wrist.

"Wait! I mean- you have no schedule today either, right? Why don't you come inside? For just a while?" Misun asked with a smile, silently begging him to say yes. When he nodded his head she practically jumped for joy. Opening the front door quickly she kicked off her shoes and he did the same before she ran off to the kitchen. He slowly followed, somehow actually finding his way to the kitchen without getting lost. She was reaching into the fridge to get waters and hadn't noticed him come in yet. When she turned back around she jumped when she saw him standing there. He smiled at her before she tossed him a water and he swiftly caught it.

"Do you want snacks?" She asked, turning around to look through some cupboards.

"I'm not all that hungry right now but thanks, Misun," he said. She nodded and closed the cupboards before taking his hand and leading him up to her room. He entered much more confidently this time and sat straight down on her bed. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out some sweats and a tank top to change into.

"Close your eyes I'm to lazy to go to the bathroom to change," Misun said to Suga. He smiled at her and put and hand over his eyes, obviously not enough to cover his vision. She laughed at him but told him to actually close his eyes. He complied and shut his eyes completely, allowing Misun privacy while she changed. He heard some shuffling around him but jumped when he heard her voice from next to him telling him that he could open his eyes. He let his eyes travel over Misun, noticing that she looked beautiful no matter what she was wearing. She looked just as gorgeous to him in her baggy sweatpants and loose shirt as she did in her dress from the previous night. When he noticed that he was staring for far too long to be appropriate he blushed and turned away. He shifted his position from sitting to lying on his side, supporting his weight on his elbow, looking back at Misun briefly.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do I look bad? Should I wear something else?" She asked, feeling self conscious of her outfit. Suga reached out to play with the hem of her loose shirt and spoke quietly,

"I was just noticing how you look beautiful no matter what you wear." His words caused butterflies to erupt in Misun's stomach and a blush to creep onto her cheeks. Ignoring his compliment, Misun climbed onto her bed and sat across from Suga. The two sat in a somewhat tense but comfortable silence for a few minutes. The silence hung heavy in the air until Suga spoke.

"I really want to kiss you right now, Misun."