1.04

"Thank you for making an exception for me and letting me observe. I notice Jin has trouble picking up steps as quickly as the others. If he ever needs extra help I'd be happy to come in and work with him," Misun offered. PD Nim smiled a wide smile and promised that if he felt the need he'd take her up on that offer. The drive home was short and as soon as Misun was home she showered and fell asleep.

Misun groaned at the alarm that she had set so her mother wouldn't yell at her to get up. Turning the sound off she noticed that she had three new texts.

New Message:

From: Rapmon Oppa

Did you get home safe? Did you walk or drive? Are you ok?

From: Rapmon Oppa

If you aren't at school this morning I'm coming to your house to make sure that you're still alive

From: unknown

Hi! It's Jin. J-Hope gave me your number. I wanted to thank you for helping me with those steps. The choreographer even noticed! I owe you!

Misun chuckled and saved Jin's phone number in her phone. She responded saying it was no big deal and that she loves teaching people dance. Next she replied to Rapmon's texts with a simple "see you at school." Rolling out of bed she decided to do her hair in two French braids for today on either side of her head and added a small amount of makeup to her face. After she was done she pulled on her uniform and shoes before heading downstairs. She saw Ki in the kitchen and asked him if he could pack her a small lunch and he happily agreed. Misun didn't eat much so she was very thin. It's not that she starved herself, she just doesn't have much of an appetite and often had to force herself to eat. Any chance Ki can get he offers her more food. She usually declines so making her a lunch to bring made Ki very happy. As she entered the front hall she noticed a note from her mother.

Misun,

I was called to a very important conference while you were practicing last night and had to leave very early this morning. I'm sorry that I couldn't say goodbye in person but I will be back hopefully by next friday. I know that's a long time but Ki will be keeping an eye on you and reminding you of your schedules. Make sure you stay on top of your school work and eat on time.

      Much love,

      Mom

Misun looked over the note a few times before she moved on. This wasn't the first time that her mom had left for an extended period of time without warning, but this time she would be gone for a whole week and a few days. Ki met her in the front hall and handed her what he had packed her for lunch and they made their way out of the house. As much as she loved having Ki around she wanted to be kind to the poor man who takes such good care of her so on the way to school she made him an offer.

"Ki when's the last time you visited your mother?" She asked casually. He looked at her questioningly but answered anyways.

"Two years ago, Miss Park," he answered. Misun nodded and said her next words carefully.

"I want you to take tomorrow night and the night after that off to go visit her," she spoke. Ki looked at her with wide eyes.

"But Miss Park, what about you?" He asked, obviously concerned about the young girl being home alone.

"I'm almost an adult Ki. I can take care of myself for two days. Today while I'm at school you should write down my schedules for when you'll be away. I won't tell my mother either so you'll still receive full pay. I want you to go see your family. You deserve a break, Ki. You work too hard" Misun finished as they arrived. He looked at the girl in the passenger's seat with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, Misun," he said. She nodded and exited the car. She told Ki that she would walk home again today and that she'd see him for supper before turning and entering the school. As she made her way to her locker she kept an eye out for any of the BTS boys but didn't see any of them. As she opened her locker a set of hands covered her eyes, causing her to jump.

"I hope that this is either J-Hope or Rapmon because I have pepper spray in my bag," she spoke to the mystery hands.

"Calm down Mimi it's just me," she heard Rapmon laugh from behind her.

"Mimi?" She asked, noticing the nickname. He shrugged and said all the boys had nicknames so she should have one too. Soon J-Hope joined the pair, apologizing for being late (he couldn't get his locker open) and then it was time for class. Misun noticed more girls glaring at her during class or passing periods as she was beside J-Hope. She got the same glares during lunch hour as Rapmon teased her about needing to eat more and Suga sharing his food with her again because he decided that what she had eaten wasn't enough. She got stares again after lunch hour as she walked to class with Rapmon. During passing period on the way to her last class she heard whispers about herself from some girls in a group,

"I bet he only wants to get in her pants cos her mom is rich"

Something in Misun snapped as she turned to glare at the girls. Rapmon noticed her stopping and followed her gaze. He seemed to recognize the girls as he put an arm around Misun's shoulder and whispered that she should just ignore them. They walked down the hallways towards their last class but Rapmon grabbed Misun's shoulder and pulled her to a stop.

"I didn't hear what they said but whatever it was it doesn't matter. They're like obsessed with me, Suga, and J-Hope for some reason and even go as far to threaten other girls who have tried to talk to us. You tell me right away if that happens, you understand?" He said firmly, looking into Misun's eyes. She nodded and he released his grip on her shoulders before pulling her into a hug. She hugged him back and stayed in the embrace probably longer than she should have. It has just been so long since Misun had been hugged that she wanted to savor the moment. The late bell rang and brought the pair back to reality.

"SHIT, we are late now, Misun swore, pulling herself regretfully out of Rapmon's warm arms. Rapmon raised an eyebrow at her profanity but let it slide.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it," Rapmon said as he started to lead her towards their last class. As they walked in the teacher demanded to know why they were late and Rapmon explained that he was in charge of showing Misun around but she had got separated from him in the crowded halls and he was trying to find her. The teacher accepted his story and let the pair off with a warning. He looked at Misun with a smirk that said you owe me and she just smiled back.