1.06

He looked up in awe at the large house in front of him for a few moments before Misun's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

"Are you coming or not, Yoongi?" She asked, standing in the doorway. He smiled at the use of his real name and nodded, following the small girl into the towering house.

"Leave your shoes there," Misun said, pointing to where she had already kicked off her shoes. When he was done he turned back around to find himself alone.

"Misun?" he called out, hoping to quickly find his friend in the strange house. He sighed in relief when she entered from a hallway on the other side of the room with two bottles of water.

"Here you go," She said, tossing him one of the bottles of water. He caught it and quickly took a few sips.

"I asked Ki to bring some snacks up to my room for us. My room is up here. Are you any good at Calculus? I wasn't paying attention in class today and have homework due tomorrow. Would you be able to help me?" Misun said, starting to make her way to her room. As she finished speaking she noticed that Suga was still standing where he was before.

"You said you didn't have a schedule today, right?" She asked, noticing his discomfort. He slowly smiled and shook his head and followed Misun the rest of the way to her room. Misun would never let Suga know this but her heart was pounding. Not only was a boy in her house while her mom was away but now she had invited him into her room! Her mother would be appalled if she ever found out about this, however, something deep down inside her enjoyed the small act of rebellion that she was pulling. As she entered her large room with Suga close behind her she suddenly felt anxious. Surely he would question how her family could afford such a lavish house.

"Woah, your room is GIANT," Suga exclaimed, looking around. She looked self consciously around her room, following wherever his eyes went. Trying to calm her heartbeat down she grabbed her bag off of her shoulder and threw in onto her bed before sitting down on it.

"So are you any good at Calculus?" She asked once again.

"I'm ok. I took it last year so I might be a bit rusty but I should be able to help," he said, walking towards Misun's bed and standing beside it.

"You can sit," she said, patting the space next to her on her bed. Suga's eyes widened a bit before he protested.

"It's enough that I'm in your room! Won't your mom be mad if she finds me on your bed?" He asked.

"My mom is out of town for the week. She'll never know," Misun shrugged casually. Suga awkwardly climbed onto Misun's bed and sat stiffly a few feet away from her. She began to pull out her calculus book and notebook when a knock on her door caused Suga to jump. Misun hopped off of her bed and briefly spoke to Ki, thanking him for the snacks before shutting the door and returning to her bed, placing the food between her and the awkward boy sitting on her bed.

"Um. Misun," Suga began awkwardly, "where is your restroom?" Misun giggled at how awkward the usually smooth Suga was acting and pointed to the door across her room. As he entered the bathroom she decided to change out of her school uniform and into some sweats and a loose tank top. She changed rapidly and took her spot on the bed back, popping a few of the chips Ki had brought them into her mouth. Soon enough Suga rejoined her and began to explain the lesson that Misun had ignored. As they talked and joked Misun noticed that Suga was getting progressively more comfortable until he was lying across Misun's bed, eating the snacks that she had offered him as she finished up her work. The two didn't notice how long they were studying and talking until Suga's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" He asked. Misun could only hear his side of the conversation.

"No. Yes I did. No I'm still with her. Yeah I'll ask. Calculus. Yes, I'm sure. We actually just finished. Bye." He spoke.