1.13

Only PD Nim knocks on the door before entering.

"Boys?" They head PD Nim shout down the hall. Rapmon looked at Misun with wide eyes.

"He knows I'm here," She whispered to the nervous trainee.

"We are in my room, PD Nim," Rapmon called. Suga quickly hopped off of the bed and sat on the desk on the other side of Rapmon. As soon as he sat down PD Nim entered the room, smiling.

"Ah! Miss Park! You are already here! I just wanted to be sure that whatever boys that were home knew that you would be coming but it looks like I've no need. Where are the rest of the boys?" PD Nim asked, turning his attention to Rapmon and Suga.

"V and Jungkook went to get stuff to cook dinner with Jin so it's just us three in right now," Rapmon spoke. PD Nim nodded and looked back at the only girl in the room.

"You have practice room 3 tomorrow whenever you would like it, Miss Park. No one has anything booked there for the day. As an apology for our previous mistake we give you the room free of charge," PD Nim said. Something about the way PD Nim treated her agitated Misun. He acted as if she would tattle to her mother if he acted wrong. She just smiled and thanked him before he decided that he should be going. The three bid him goodbye and soon the apartment was quiet again.

"He treats me like I'm some sort of spoiled brat who's going to tattle on him," Misun said, angrily flopping back onto Rapmon's bed.

"Little does he know that you're actually a rebel child," Rapmon joked, pushing her to the side and laying down next to her on his bed.

"You know, we don't know much about you still. We should play a question game. For every question Rapmon and I ask you you can ask each of us a question. You don't have to answer anything you don't want to either," Suga suggested, laying on the other side of Misun. The three had to squeeze to fit onto the relatively small bed but no one complained.

"I'm not opposed," she said, shifting her body so that her head was resting on Suga's side and her legs draped across Rapmon's chest.

"I'm down. Suga, you ask first question," Rapmon said laying one of his hands on Misun's knee.

"What is your favorite food?" Suga asked. Misun thought for a moment before answering.

"I really like american fries. I had them on vacation once when I was younger and they're so good," Misun answered, recalling a day from her past.

"Oh, I agree. They are delicious," Rapmon said. Misun thought for a moment before asking her question to Rapmon.

"Why are you the leader of BTS?" Misun asked. Rapmon thought for a moment before answering.

"PD Nim actually recruited me as a trainee when he heard me rapping and decided to build a group around me. It's been two years and the lineup has been constantly changing but we are only a few months from debut. We only just finalized the lineup last month, Jungkook being the last addition," he explained. Misun took all the information in and nodded.

"Suga, when is your birthday?" She asked.

"I get a serious question and he gets something like that? I sense favoritism!" Rapmon protested with a laugh.

"Just because she likes me better means you need to get upset. And my birthday March 9th," he said, answering Misun's question.

"Alright my turn to ask something. Misun, what is your relationship with your parents like?" Rapmon asked.

"I don't know. My mom has always been working a lot since I was little so we never really grew close. She's super controlling and stuff and wants me to do whatever she wants but it's whatever. My dad left when I was born so I never knew him so I've kinda just been alone my whole life," she said, slowly but confidently. She felt Suga grab her hand halfway through her speech and she was comforted by the action.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring anything up," Rapmon said, turning his head to look at his friend. She just smiled at him and shook her head, assuring him that she's ok.

"Guys I'm bad at thinking of things to ask you. Why don't you just ask me things and when I think of something I'll ask it," Misun said. The boys laughed but agreed, still wanting to find out more about the quiet girl.

"What's your favorite song?" Suga asked.

"Right now I'd say it's Heartbreaker by G Dragon," Misun answered.

"Do you dance?" Rapmon asked.

"My mom wants me to stay healthy so I dance as my form of exercise. I mostly just dance covers of K-Pop songs but lately I've been choreographing some original stuff," she answered. Both boys agreed that they wanted to see her dance sometime but she denied it saying she was no good compared to their group.

"Is it ok if I ask you a personal question?" Suga asked. Misun nodded in response.

"Why haven't you made friends before?" He asked.

"Well- you guys know who my mom is right? Most people figure out who she is before they get to know me. That happened to me at my first high school and a girl I thought was a good friend of mine was just using me for my mom's money. I just never tried to make friends after that. When I came here I realized I had a chance to try to make friends on my own so I was much more open when you guys invited me to be around you," Misun answered. Her voice wavered a bit when she talked about her lost friend but Suga's had squeezed hers and she was comforted.

"I'm sorry about that, Misun. This world unfortunately holds some shitty people but hopefully you'll see us as different and stay with us for a long time," Rapmon said, feeling sorry for the girl between him and his longest friend. He couldn't imagine living a life without having someone to lean on. Admiration grew in his heart for the strength that this girl must have.

"We are home!" The trio heard someone yell and the front door open. Three sets of steps paraded around the house before Jungkook and V peeked their heads into Rapmon's room.

"Are we interrupting something?" V asked, noticing Suga's hand intertwined with Misun's.

"Nope! We are just chatting," Misun answered for the three. V smiled and nodded before ducking out, saying he was going to help Jin with dinner. Jungkook said hello to Misun before following V to the kitchen.

"Misun, do you speak English?" Rapmon asked out of the blue. Misun nodded, looking at her friend.

"The boys are shit at English so we can totally mess with them like this," Rapmon said, switching easily from Korean to English.

"As long as they won't get mad," Misun responded. She heard Suga laugh from next to her and she gave him a questioning look.

"Your voice sounds so cute when you speak in English," he said through chuckles.

"He's right. Your accent is thick but it's still cute," Rapmon chimed in. Misun felt her cheeks flush as the boys commented on her speaking.

"It's not a bad thing. I promise, Misun," Suga said, taking the change in conversation as a chance to sit up. Misun and Rapmon followed his lead, moving Misun's legs from his chest to across his lap.