28

----Morning of the Wedding----

12pm

Kevin and Avi woke up around the same time that morning. They looked over at their two friends and smiled at the sight. Mitch was on top of Scott and Scott was hugging him tightly as they slept.

     "That's gonna destroy Scott's back." Avi said in a quiet voice and Kevin laughed getting up to sit next to Avi. He put his arm around him and kissed him sweetly.

     "I don't think he will care as long as Mitch is in his arms." He whispered and Avi smiled.

     "Is that how you feel when I basically ouch you off the bed?" He asked and Kevin laughed a little louder.

     "No! Because I'm on the floor and you're not in my arms!" He whispered and Avi laughed before kissing him again.

     "You guys are gross." They heard a small voice on the other couch. They turned and saw Mitch looking at them over Scott's shoulder.

      "Sorry, did we wake you? Sleeping beauty?" Avi asked with a smile on his lips.

     Mitch squinted his groggy eyes at him, "I am a beauty thank you very much."

     "Yes, yes my beautiful beautiful fiancé. You are." Scott piped up and started kissing Mitch all over his face. Mitch giggled and kissed him passionately on the lips.

     "Good morning handsome." He said against Scott's lips. Scott smiled kissing him again sweetly.

     "Good morning beautiful." He whispered kissing him once again.

      "And we're the gross ones." Avi muttered getting up off the couch taking Kevin's hand. "Come on we gotta go home and get ready for the wedding."

     "Oh my god!" Mitch exclaimed jumping off of Scott looking for his phone, "what time is is!?"

      "Relax Mitch, its only noon. The reception is at four. You have four hours." Avi said Mitch looked at him horrified.

      "Only four hours! Did you seriously just say that to me! We have to go to the church get ready make sure the-" while Mitch was freaking out Scott had gotten up. He wrapped his arms around Scott's waist.

     "Shhhh baby, everything is going to be fine. Everything is going to be perfect." He whispered calmly in his ear and kissing him sweetly on his neck. Mitch turned around in his arms.

     "You better not give me a fucking hickey on my wedding day." He said pointing at Scott's chest sternly.

      "Not even after?" Scott asked cocking an eyebrow. Mitch rolled his eyes and pulled away from him.

       "I'm done letting you distract me I have to go pick up my suit and get ready and take a shower and-" he was cut off with a knock on the door.

      They two quickly realized that Avi and Kevin were had already left. Mitch took a deep breath, "you go see who it is. I'm gonna go take a shower!" He yelled running to the stairs. Scott chuckled and turned to go to the door when a hand grabbed his.

     He was spun into a quick passionate kiss from Mitch before he ran up stairs for real this time. Scott smiled happily as he opened the door.

      "Mike!" He exclaimed after seeing the familiar face.

      "Scott! Hello son how are you?" He asked as they hugged. Scott let him in and closed the door behind him.

"I'm... really good." He said genuinely looking at Mike. "I'm the happiest I've been in a really long time." Mike smiled happily and hugged his future son-in-law.