25

Short little update before the wedding Chapter! I hope y'all are liking it! I never thanked y'all for 1k reads but THANK YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH I LOVE YALL!<3 Dylan

       Scott woke up with a crushing headache and nausea consumed him. He got out of bed quickly and ran to the bathroom. He emptied his stomach into the toilet and groaned.

He felt a gentle hand rub his back and he groaned again, "why did I drink so much?" He asked before looking at Mitch who had a glass of water and aspirin in his hands.

He took the aspirin and water, "thank you." He said quietly. Mitch helped him up and Scott looked down at his lips but stopped, "I'm gonna brush my teeth before I kiss you." He said turned towards the sink.

Mitch looked at him shocked as the tall man in front of him brushed his teeth before turning back to him, "that's better." He whispered before capturing Mitch's lips.

Mitch pulled away shocked but smiled widely smashing his lips to Scott's again passionately. Scott giggled kissing him back. Scott pulled back a second later running his hand through Mitch's hair.

"I'm not going to shut you out anymore. I'm going to truly try and get better for you. For our life together. Okay?" Mitch smiled caressing Scott's cheek.

"Sounds perfect." He said getting on his tip toes to kiss him lightly on the lips.

-------six months later------

"Mitchy!" Scott called as he closed the front door with his foot. He set down the wedding stuff he got from the store on the kitchen counter. He was about to call for Mitch again when he felt two small hands snake around his waist he smiled and turned around in his hold. He bent his head slightly to kiss Mitch sweetly on the lips.

They pulled away and Mitch got on his tip-toes to look over Scott's shoulder. "Whatcha got there?" he asked and Scott smiled moving over to show him what he got.

They were having a small wedding with their closest friends and family and they could not be happier. "Well I got these cute little place mat thingies and..." Mitch tried to focus on what Scott was saying but he couldn't help but get lost in Scott's eyes. Scott had this light in his eyes that Mitch hadn't been used to seeing. He's been seeing a lot recently and every time he sees it he wants to capture in every second as if when it leaves if wont return.

"Are you listening to me?" Scott asked giggling at Mitch's day dreaming. Mitch snapped out of it and hummed.

"Of course I was." he said wrapping his arms around Scott's waist pulling him closer to him.

"You're lying." he said and Mitch giggled staring up at Scott's lips, "Miiiiitchhh..." he whined, "The wedding is two weeks away we have to make sure we have everything and-" he was cut off by Mitch kissing him sweetly on the lips.

"Everything will be perfect love." he said against his lips. Scott hummed and wrapped his arms around Mitch kissing him again.

"I love you." he whispered and Mitch smiled into another kiss. "Have I told you that enough?"

     Mitch shook his head hitting there noses together. "Mmmm I don't think so. You should probably say it again."

     Scott giggled kissing him sweetly before murmuring against his lips, "I love you... so damn much."

     Mitch hummed and kissed him again passionately, "I love you too."