16

Smutty but not.

"Will you marry me?"
     Scott sat up tears running down his cheeks. He nodded emphatically tackling Mitch into a hug. Mitch giggled letting his own tears fall as he wrapped his arms around Scott's neck.
     Scott only pulled away to smash his lips onto Mitch's passionately. Scott pulled him closer and held him tight never wanted to let him go. Scott pulled him onto his lap and pulled away only to look at the ring.
It was a simple silver band but on the inside the words Never Give Up were engraved. Mitch put it on his finger smiling widely. "I love you so much mitchie." Mitch kissed him sweetly.
"I love you to Scottie." Scott pulled Mitch in for another passionate kiss as he laid Mitch down. Scott straddled him and continued to kiss Mitch passionately. Mitch had his arms around his back pulling his closer.
Scott released the kiss only to trail kisses down Mitch's jaw. He kissed Mitch's neck and sucked lightly causing Mitch to moan quietly.
Scott found Mitch's spot and sucked on his neck. Mitch moaned louder and grabbed fistfuls of Scott's shirt.
Mitch was breathing heavy as Scott continued attacking his neck and collarbone, "S-Scott..." scott hummed against his skin making his breath hitch and the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.
"Scott... Wait..." Scott payed no attention to him he just sucked on Mitch's neck again. Mitch moaned loudly and pulled Scott's waist down roughly to his.
"Scott... if you're not ready we need to... s-stop." Mitch barely got out as Scott continued on his neck.
Scott stopped buried his head in Mitch's neck. Mitch tried to catch his breath and he let go of Scott's t-shirt.
Scott rose his head up and looked at him, "I'm not... I- I'm sorry." He said tears welling up in his eyes. Mitch shook his head and smiled lightly.
"It's okay, Scottie." He kissed his cheek, "You'll be ready some day and I'll be right here."
Scott shook his head and sighed, "but I want... I want to be ready. I want to show you how much I love you."
Mitch caressed his cheek with his thumb, "When you're ready you can. If you rush it and feel scared it would be awful if that was our first time. I want our first time to be perfect. I don't want it to be rushed and for you to be uncomfortable."
He nodded and sighed in defeat. He got up off of Mitch and laid down next to him. They both laid facing each other.
"Hey stop frowning. We're engaged." Scott immediately smiled widely at the words.
"Yes we are fiancé." He said and Mitch giggled looking into his eyes.
"Have I ever told you that I love your eyes?" Mitch asked and Scott nodded blushing.
"Maybe once or twice." Mitch smiled.
"Well it's true. They're beautiful. They're the perfect blue." Scott blushed and looked down.
"I could say the same about you." He said looking back up and Mitch chuckled.
"That my eyes are the perfect blue?" Scott laughed loudly and shook his head.
"That I love them and that they're beautiful." Mitch giggled.
"Thank you." He whispered. Scott looked around them at the beautiful cave.
"You know that night you took me to the cave?" Scott asked and Mitch nodded, "He had hit me for the first time the night before."
     Mitch frowned and caressed Scott's cheek lovingly, "I was so confused and scared about what was happening. And then you brought me to this safe place. A place that I could escape. I could escape from all the bad stuff that was happening in my life."
     "I brought you here because I knew you two were fighting but I had no idea about what was really happening." Mitch whispered and Scott nodded.
     "You've always came through for me when I needed it the most." Scott said looking at him.
     "I wasn't after the hospital." Mitch whispered looking down. Scott tilted his chin up frowning.
     "I thought we talked about this." Mitch nodded.
     "I know I know. I shouldn't have said that I'm sorry." Scott shook his head.
     "It's okay but please stop beating yourself up over that. I've forgiven you and you haven't left since." Mitch nodded.
     "I should have been there though." Scott nodded.
     "Yes you should've and you apologized for not being there." Mitch nodded.
     "I know. I'm sorry." Scott sighed kissing Mitch's forehead.
     "Thank you for saving me. Again and again. From him and from myself." Mitch kissed him gently on the lips.
     "I would do everything again in a heartbeat." He whispered. "I love you."
     "I love hearing you say that." Scott whispered in his ear before placing a kiss under his ear. He trailed kisses around his neck and jaw.
     Mitch hummed, "Scott...You have to stop... I won't be able to control myself if you don't."
     Scott didn't care though. He continued what he was doing. He pulled Mitch closer, "But I wanna kiss you." He whispered into his lips.
     He bit Mitch's lip and snuck his tongue into his mouth. Mitch hummed again wrapping his arms around his waist to pull him closer.
     Scott crawled over back on top of Mitch straddling him. Mitch felt Scott's crotch on his hardened length and he squirmed.
     "Scott..." he said in between kisses, "You need to..." kiss "stop" kiss "please."
     Scott wanted him so bad though that he could barely hear him. Mitch pushed his chest enough to disconnect their lips.
     "You're not ready. We can't do this." Scott frowned and got off of him. Mitch gulped squirmed a little trying to get comfortable.
     "I'm sorry Mitch. I-" he started but he trailed off.
     "It's okay I just... I'll be right back... I need to..." Mitch got up and crawled out of the cave.
     Scott sighed rubbing his face with his hands. He should've stopped. He was having an internal battle with himself. His heart was telling him that he wanted Mitch but his brain was terrified.
     It wasn't fair to Mitch though. He knew Mitch would never admit it but he knew that Mitch was frustrated. He knew that he was playing with Mitch even though he wasn't trying to.
     Mitch crawled back into the cave a few minutes later without his "problem" with a thin layer of sweat coating his skin. Scott sat up and scooted to the side so that Mitch could sit in front of him.
     "Mitch I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept doing it. It's not fair to you." Scott said breaking the tense silence.
     Mitch shook his head, "it's okay. It's a conflicting thing. When your mind and heart are telling you different things... but we're gonna wait until you're truly ready so it can be as perfect as it can be."
     Scott sighed and nodded, "I'm sorry he took this away from us." Mitch looked up before nodding slowly.
     "He's not even here anymore and he's still ruining my life." Scott said looking at the ground shaking his head. Mitch shook his head and crawled over to him.
     He pulled Scott to him and whispered over his shoulder, "You're life is not ruined. You have Leah. You have me, your fiancé." Mitch pulled away with a grin on his face. Scott giggled.
     "That's true." He said pressing his lips gently on Mitch's. "God I'm so fucking in love with you." He whispered against his lips.
     Mitch smiled and kissed him again lightly, "I'm so in love with you too, my fiancé."