29 | Hear Me

Hear Me

Third Person P. O. V.

The chakra restraints felt as if they were suffocating Naruto. All the air seemed to be sucked out of his lungs, his body felt as if it weighed hundreds of pounds, and that's not even including the physical pain he was feeling.

"Please Kakashi, I know this isn't you" Naruto said in a low voice as he coughed up blood. He tried once again to move against his restraints, but all it did was rub against his wrist, causing them to bleed more.

His blue eyes met a mismatched set, pleading for Kakashi to break through the genjutsu he had been under. Of course the only response he got from Kakashi was a kunai to his thigh, slowly pushing down into the muscle.

"It is me, Naruto. It's the true me. The me that hates you for what you are and what you did to those I loved. You killed my sensei, his wife, and so many more" his eyes held no light like he once did,"It's me, Naruto" he said with an eye smirk as he pushed the kunai farther down, causing it to go all the way through.

Naruto threw his head back as he screamed in pain, trying his best not to let the fox take over. He knew that if he were to give in to the fox it could possibly kill him and Kakashi; for once he wanted to make sure the person he loved, lived.

"This isn't you Kakashi. The real you is the man I loved, and always will love. You're under genjutsu so you may not even know tha-" He was cut off by the cold blade of the kunai being pressed against his throat.

His mismatched eyes were flickering between the emotions of hatred and love, showing that the real Kakashi was fighting inside. Naruto couldn't help but smirk, even if there was a kunai pressed against his throat.

"This is me Naruto! I never loved you, okay? Who could possibly love a demon brat who did all the wrong thing for the supposed 'right reasons'? No one, that's the answer" Kakashi Leaned in closer, putting the kunai into his stomach," not even your own mother and father loved you" He sneered.

Naruto smiled at Kakashi as he pushed himself even farther onto it, coughing up blood. If his hands weren't tied down to the chair, he would have hugged Kakashi.

"You did love me, you want to know why? We are the same. We lost our parents, we lost a comrade, we were deemed killing machines by the village. We had to grow up too fast, Kakashi. In our similarities, differences, mistakes, and loss we found each other. We found love; home" Naruto coughed up even more blood.

Kakashi pulled away from the blond, slowly pulling the kunai from Naruto's chest to prevent the blood from squirting everywhere. The older male squinted at the blond, wondering where he was even going with his pathetic story.

Had he not just said that he was Kakashi? That he was the real Kakashi?

"You're really pathetic for the Jinchuriki of the Nine Tailed Fox, you know that right? You cling to every little detail and existence of a bond like it means the world. Now that the fog has been lifted, I can see where Sasuke was coming from, demon brat " hearing that name come from Kakashi had hit Naruto harder than any attack or jutsu ever could have.

Kakashi took the kunai to slice open Naruto's shirt, exposing his chest. Naruto wanted to blush like he always did when Kakashi removed his shirt, but this wasn't Kakashi.

Kakashi then took the blade and placed it right over Naruto's right, slicing a circle, and going over it over and over again. It wasn't deep, but it drew blood and stung each time Kakashi traced it over.

"I find it amusing how you don't call upon the fox right now. These chakra restraints only pertain to your chakra, not the beasts'. Is it because you're afraid of hurting me?" Kakashi asked, mockingly.

Naruto hissed in pain as Kakashi pushed the knife deeper, continuing to go around in a circle. He coughed up more blood, causing his body to press against the Kunai even more. Kakashi watched with pure amusement in his eyes.

"I would never hurt you Kakashi, and I know the real you wouldn't either. You would never kill me" he coughed up more blood," but it's okay if you do. I know you can't control yourself, Kakashi" Naruto spoke softly with a light chuckle.

Kakashi stopped cutting into Naruto's chest, his hand now resting at his side. His fists clenched and his eyes shut as emotions began to flow through him. Naruto could see that Kakashi was fighting to get back to the surface, to overcome the jutsu he was under.

"I know you would protect me with your life, and I would do the same for you. You want to know why? I love you. I love you so much that I would lay down my own life for yours because I love you Kakashi Hatake!" Naruto shouted, his body lurching forward.

Kakashi's hands were no pressed against his head, the kunai as well.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head!" Kakashi yelled as he took a step backward, shaking his head.

Naruto smiled as he watched his love fight the jutsu off. The more he talked about love, the more Kakashi rose to the surface. It sounded very cheesy but it seemed that love would be the answer to break this 'spell'.

"I know this was suppose to be a surprise, but I was going to ask you to marry me soon. I was going to propose on top of my father's head, and we would live happily ever after. You would become Hokage, and then I would. We could even adopt" Naruto chuckled, his vision beginning to blur.

"SHUT UP!" Kakashi roared as he opened his eyes, looking at Naruto.

"Hear me, Kakashi? If you can, marry me! Marry me Kakash-" Naruto was cut off by a blade ramming into his chest, right where his heart was. His head tilted down as he looked at the blade, a smile soon coming onto his face.

"Marry me?" He asked, the life draining from his eyes, causing them to droop close. His heart stopped beating and his body slumped in the chair; lifeless.

Kakashi's eyes went from pure fury and hatred to loving and sad in a split second. He pulled the blade out from his dead love's body, and undid him from the restraints.

His lips quivered as he held Naruto's body, shaking him to wake up. He couldn't find the words to say anything, to beg Naruto to come back to life. The only sounds that were coming from his mouth were pained screams and cries, nothing more.

It took a little while before he could finally find the words to say to his dead lover.

"Yes"

Kill me now. Omg just kill me, do it. I swear I just need to be stopped with these one-shots. lol. So there is one more one-shot for this book, and then it will be officially done! Yay! Now I am slowly leaving the Naruto fandom, but I really do want to make a 3rd KakaNaru book. So if I get motivated, that will be happening! So don't worry everyone, the angst will continue on! lol. I hope everyone enjoyed the one-shot, bye!

-homokage