20 | Mistletoe, You Truly Are A Bastard

Mistletoe, You Truly Are A Bastard

Naruto's P. O. V.

Mistletoe. I hate mistletoe more than anything. This Christmas there is a rule. If you and another person are under a mistletoe, you must kiss. Gender doesn't matter. Or you can shave off your hair. At the party was Ino, Kiba, Gai, Sasuke, Sakura, Lee, Neji, Shikamaru, and Kakashi. And me of course. Tenten, Shino, Choji, and Hinata had a mission they had to go on. Sadly we were stuck here. I had avoided being near anyone, and if I was, I looked for mistletoe.

I had already kissed Sasuke, Sakura, and Kiba. Surprisingly, nobody cared to be kissing each other. We were that good of friends. And being drunk probably had something to do with that. I had already drunk 2 bottles of Sake and was barely standing. Same for everybody else except Shikamaru, he was asleep.

I stood more at the entrance of the kitchen, away from everybody else. This way I wouldn't get caught with someone under a mistletoe. I saw Sasuke approach me, and I look around for that little green bastard.

"Naruto? Sleep with me." Sasuke demanded for the 30th time that night. Sasuke had a small crush on me, and amplified by the alcohol made it worse. I denied him, pointing him over to his 'girlfriend' Sakura, who sat on the couch next to Ino. Sakura and Sasuke did not like each other in a sexual way. Sakura was in love with Ino, and Sasuke with me. They were too afraid to be open about their sexuality like me, thus creating their fake relationship. Which was weird considering Sasuke asked me to sleep with him. my eyes wandered over to the lonely sensei of mine, standing by the dining table. I walked over to the absolutely sober Kakashi, checking for that pesky mistletoe. When I didn't spot any, I spoke up.

"What's wrong with you?" my voice slurred. My sensei looked at me, eye wide. He was shocked that I was drunk. I laugh at that, almost falling in the process. Strong arms catch me, pulling me up. A deep chuckle erupts from the man in front of me. Vibrations coursing through me. I ask him why he wasn't drinking, having the time of his life.

"Because someone needs to be responsible." was all he replied. I nodded my head, not quite understanding what he meant. I poke his stomach, earning a small yip from him. He needed a drink. He was too uptight. He needed to relax.

"Sakura, bring me 3 Sake bottles," I yelled to the pink haired kunoichi that was making out with the blonde haired girl. She smiled turning away from Ino and ran to get our drinks. I don't know why I said 3 bottles, maybe because there is always a 3 man squad? Sakura walks over to us, Sake bottles in her arms. I take them away from her, looking at how beautiful the bottles looked.

"Kakashi, take one.' I shoved the bottle in his hand, making sure he didn't get a chance to give it back His shoulders slouched, giving up on being responsible. Kakashi chugged half the bottle before taking a break. I set one of the bottles down beside us, drinking another one myself. We laugh, drink, joke around about things that didn't make sense. Bottles littered the floor beneath us, reminding us how much we drank. Surprisingly we were still very aware of our surroundings.

"I'm not feeling so well, can you take me to a guest room?" I had simply asked. Very soon I would not be able to stay awake any longer. An arm latched onto my elbow, pulling me towards the back rooms. We opened the first door, and practically fall in. The bed was so close that I could feel its softness. Kakashi lead me over to the bed, setting me down so I was on my back. That's when he sat on top of me.

"Kakashi, what are you doing?" I ask, purring when I say his name. His masked face was dangerously close to mine. My fingers reached up, tugging the mask down to reveal his beautiful face. A jaw that any man would kill for, and that goddamn nose. It was perfect. He was perfect. His lips crashed down onto mine. His breath tasted like the sake we had drank, but I didn't care. My hands move to snake around his neck, pulling him closer. His tongue explored my mouth, tasting everything. Even if everything tasted like Alcohol. His hands cup my cheeks, squeezing them in the process. Then he pulled away from the kiss.

"Mistletoe," he said pointing upward. My eyes followed his hand, landing on the little bastard itself. Just hanging from the ceiling.

"Mistletoe, You truly are a bastard" I state, my eyes slowly closing. I could feel my mind drift off, but not before I heard Kakashi mutter something along the lines of:

"This isn't over yet, not by a long shot."

Old one-shot back from my early writing days. I hope you enjoy and have a Merry Christmas. Although I posted this a day early in case I won't be able to write tomorrow. SO yeah, I hope you enjoyed :) Bye

-homokage