4 | When You Love 2

When you love 2

Third Person P. O. V.

Dear Kakashi,

Kakashi read his name over and over again, wondering if that was correct. He even used his sharingan to read over, still not totally convinced that Naruto's suicide letter was addressed to him. He wondered what could've possibly drove the blond to take his own life, and leave behind those who cared about him. How could the blond leave him behind, just when Kakashi needed him the most? Who else would be there for him, and understand just how pervy he was? Certainly not Sasuke or Sakura.

When you love, you don't let go. I had lived by that my whole life, and then I fell in love with Sasuke. He was the love of my life. He had a dangerous aura around him that I was attracted to. And when he smiled, it melted my heart. If you are not suppose to let the one you love go, then why did I do that? He left me for power, and I even confessed to him as we battled. I was rejected, and I had lost my love for him. I had let the one I love, go. Then i started to think about who else I could love.

Uchiha Sasuke, the prodigy. The boy had been his main priority due to the fact he could defect at any possible moment, but that didn't mean he never cared for Naruto. He watched him more then most would think, and many would call it creepy. He would follow him home, making sure nothing happened to the kid. And during training he payed extra careful attention, not because of the fox, but because the boy intrigued him. And it wasn't because of his sensei either, but 'cause of the feelings he had. Ones that most would consider taboo in this situation.

When You Love, you don't let go. So when I had gotten feelings for Hinata, I felt complete. I no longer felt different, and I felt normal. Hinata was my first, and I wouldn't change that. She would always blush when I looked at her in public, and she always looked like a tomato. Then she had to screw Kiba on the couch we bought together. My life fell apart, but I understood the fact that she loved him, not me. So I had let another love of mine go.

He remembered when that had happened, and how heart broken he was. Anger boiled within him as he thought of the very person that destroyed Naruto. Hinata Hyuga. He had given her everything he had, even his virginity, and she threw it in his face as if it meant nothing. All for a stupid fling. The fact was that Naruto had truly believed her to be his forever, and that was what made it heart breaking. Kakashi wanted to kill the girl for what she had done, but only restrained himself as Naruto cared for her still. But that didn't mean he had to respect her or even be nice to her. Although he was sure no one respected her after that.

When You Love, you don't let go. So when I fell back in love with Sakura, I was happy. i had liked her for some time when I was younger, and confused. She had such pretty hair, but she was in love with Sasuke. that's why she dated me, because I reminded her of him. We would have sex with each other, but there was no love behind it. Then I caught her with Shikamaru, and i asked myself why this happened to me. they didn't stay together, she probably needed a reason to leave me. So yet again, I let the person I love, go.

Sakura had always been the one to hurt Naruto, whether it was physically or Mentally. Kakashi was rather hurt when he heard news of them dating, seeing as he was a better choice then the bubblegum girl. She was cold unless it was about Sasuke, and then she was lovey dovey. And after the many times she fake confessed her love to Naruto should've proved she was a liar. And a manipulator as well as many other things. But the blonde was desperate to cling onto whatever love he could get, that he didn't even know what love even truly felt like.

When you love, you don't let go. That's when I had fallen back in love with Sasuke. He had returned to the village after he killed his brother. My heart jumped at the thought of being with him. I ran to the gates, searching for the man I loved. But all I saw was him kissing Sakura. there was love in that kiss, a passion that Sakura never showed me. My heart broke, seeing the 2 people I loved be together. So I let both of them go, deciding I would never look back.