11 | Until The Day I Die

So I changed the fact it was underage since it's rape and all, so yeah ;-;

Until The Day I Die

Naruto's P. O. V.

"I love you. And I will love you until the day I die." He said to me. Kakashi Hatake has just told me he had loved me. I felt complete. I pulled his masked face closer to mine, and pressed a kiss against his clothe lips. I needed more. I tug at the mask, his beautiful face exposed for the world to see. I kiss his lips, tasting the ramen we ate earlier. His tongue ran against my lips, asking for permission.

"Should we go to our room?" I asked, looking at the fact we were on the kitchen table. Well, I was on the table, and Kakashi was in between my legs. He picked me up, my legs tightened around his waist. I cup his cheeks, pulling his face closer to mine, if that was possible. His tongue slipped into my mouth, exploring it. His hands gripped my butt for support. I let out a moan, the feeling of his hands there excited me.

"Kakashi, patience." I giggle against his lips. He practically threw me on the bed, his eyes were filled with lust. I backed up against the headboard of the bed. He would have to crawl his way to me. He slowly took off his shirt, making sure I saw his abs and V line. I lick my lips, already liking what I see. He started on his pants, making sure he went extra slow. Bastard.

"Why so slow?" I asked. I wanted him more then anything. I was ready to take our relationship farther than what it was. He laughed, pushing his pants off of his legs.

"Patience Naruto." He mocked me. How dare he, torturing me then mocking me. I would make sure he payed for teasing me. I ripped my clothes off, not liking to keep people waiting. I didn't like to wait, or keep people waiting. Especially when it came to sex. Kakashi licked his lips, his eyes trailing over my body.

"Come to the edge, pretty boy." His voice was calm, but filled with mischievousness. I already knew what he was going to do. I was suppose to be the Uke, and no matter how hard I tried, he would be the dominant one. I crawled towards him, making sure my butt was in the air.

"You are doing this on purpose." He was amused by my actions. I get to the edge of the bed and kiss him. The only thing in between us are those troublesome boxers. Damn, I sound like Shikamaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nara Clan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Achoooooo. Someone must be talking about me." The young Nara, Shikamaru, said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back to Lemon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grind my hips against his member, earning me a gasp. His hands gripped my hips, holding them in place. Kakashi was a very aggressive man when he was teased, but I loved the pain he gave me. His nails dug into my hips as I moved them between his legs.

He broke away from the kiss, and turned me around. I pushed my ass against his cock, making sure he felt how I feel when he teases me. His hands grip my hips once again, pulling me further towards him. I let out a moan as his manhood brushes against my hole. His fingers played with the hem of my boxers, he slowly pulled them off.

"Hurry." Was all I could manage when the cold air hit my ass, then my cock. I whimpered at the fact he wasn't in me yet. I turned to look at him, taking in his naked glory. And that's when my eyes laid on his length. Never before have I seen his length, let alone one that was this big. I tried to crawl away, but his hands gripped my hips and pulled me back.

"It's ok Naruto, it won't hurt...." I call bull on that. Then I remembered something Kakashi told me. He had said 'I never lube". Oh no. I could feel his tip at my entrance. This was bad. I had to tell him he needed lube with that monster. I needed it.

"Kakashi you need lu...... FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!" Right when I was trying to tell him, he had pushed into me. I could feel my body tearing apart, and it felt so good. The pain was my pleasure. His cock hit my prostate every time, sending me into the clouds. His nails digging into my hips.

"Fuck me harder, I want it to hurt!" I moan out. I pushed my ass closer to him, trying to get more of his member inside of me. I even tried to match his thrust, but I couldn't keep up, his speed was too fast for me.

"Naruto, you little masochist." His nails dug into my skin, drawing blood. I loved it. It was better than any drug out there. His thrust were faster, practically burning my insides with the pace he was going at.

"Kaka.....Kashi....Kak....KAKASHI!!!!" I screamed out, feeling him go even faster. He pulled out, then turned me over to face him. He trusted back into me, earning a cry that melted into a moan. I was torn between pain and pleasure. But it felt good. My nails dug into his shoulders, forming crescents that would leave marks. I started to suck on his neck, earning a deep moan from him.

"Naruto, you're so tight." With him in me, I feel like an ocean. My own cock started to drip, signaling my release was soon. I started to bite his neck, drawing blood and leaving marks. My nails raked down his back, reaching his butt.

"Naru,...Naru.....NARUTO!!" He screamed out, reaching his release. Mine followed right after. He didn't pull out just yet. We stayed there, on the edge of the bed, in a sweaty heap. I looked into his eyes, seeing his sadness.

"We are a couple they frown upon." He whispered to me. I knew he was right, but who cares?

"We are a couple that they wish they could be. Young, sexy, and great at sex." I whispered back, sucking on the blood on his neck. I may have went too far with my hickeys.

Okay so this was an old one-shot I never published for some odd reason. It was one of the original ones I made a long time ago (When I wrote smut). I am very sure it isn't published, and if so oops. I have 3 more one-shots I never published which I will include in this book. I am very sorry for not updating as I have been very busy with my other works. Please check out Peculiar Artist and Criminally insane if you like kakanaru. Check out my other works as well. Comment and vote please. Bye my fluffy ukes ( those who have been with me since the very begging know 'fluffy ukes' which was what I called my followers on my old account).

-KakaBaka7