22 | New Years

(Cringe Alert! Cringe Alert! I wrote this 1 year ago when I was a newbie at writing and all. Smut contained in context)

Third Person P. O. V.

(Modern Day KakaNaru)

11:00 pm

Naruto cursed Sasuke for giving him such a big list. Naruto had been to 12 stores and still could not find the right bottle of wine. He was going to be late, considering the fact there was going to be traffic. The blonde boy walked into the 7th Walmart he had been to that night. He fingered his pocket, searching for his fake I.D. You see, they were only 18 years old. He walked to the isle with the alcohol, searching for the Mosquito.

"I found you!" he exclaimed, grabbing the drink off of the shelf. The very last bottle to be exact. He said a little prayer of happiness, then went to pay for the bottle. Grabbing the bag he ran to his car. He could not be late to the countdown.

11:25

They all sat on the couch. Laughing and talking about the year. Sasuke sat next to Sakura at the end of the couch. Choji and Ino right next to them, filling up space. On the floor, Neji sat with Lee, Shino with Kiba, Hinata with Shikamaru, Tenten didn't go, and Naruto sat with nobody. Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, and Gai stood behind the couch, drinking sips of wine. They all laughed and enjoyed themselves.

"Remember when Naruto accidently kissed?" Sakura asked, teasing her boyfriend, Sasuke. Naruto blushed, recalling how he liked it. Sasuke laughed it off, not knowing how the blonde felt about the kiss. Nobody knew Naruto was gay. They all assumed he didn't have a girlfriend because Sasuke took Sakura. That wasn't the case, because the guy he liked, was single.

"Let's pull the drinks out, and get drunk!" Lee yelled in excitement. Everybody cheered in agreement. Naruto silently wished that he, the guy he liked, would get drunk, and kiss him.

11:35

They were all drunk. Sasuke and Sakura were basically humping each other, Kiba and Shino made out, Neji was flirting with Lee, Hinata sat on Shikamaru's lap, Ino was eating with Choji, Asuma was in a room with Kurenai. Gai had passed out earlier.This left Kakashi and Naruto to talk. Naruto was drunk and drunk enough to tell his secrets to the tipsy Kakashi.

"Ya know Kakashi, I don't like grills. I like booyyyysssss." Naruto slurred. The older male looked at the boy, his mask hiding the mischievous smirk. The 2 men were the only ones sitting on the couch, everybody else was scattered throughout the house. Leaving Naruto to tell Kakashi even more.

"I also like somebody here" the boy whispered, hinting who it could be. Kakashi was now curious about who Naruto could like. Kakashi could practically smell the chance to blackmail the younger boy.

11:45

Kakashi was thinking about all the hints Naruto had given him. It wasn't a girl, that narrowed it down. Naruto had known them for quite some time, this being useless. The man was single. This left himself and Gai. Although Shikamaru wasn't dating Hinata. This left 3 possible choices. Kakashi tried once more to get Naruto to tell him who this man was.

"He happens to be older," Naruto said, seeing Kakashi's pleading eye, begging for another hint. This no narrowed it down to the 2 older men here. Kakashi's eye widened. His mouth opened, ready to ask if it was him. He was cut off by the yelling of Lee, declaring there were only a few minutes left of 2016.

"Oh, Kakashi?" Naruto asked, being very seductive. The boy wanted to kiss his crush, taste his lips without that bothersome mask. The older man looked at the blonde but was caught off guard when Naruto sat on his lap. His legs wrapping around his waist.