Chapter 15

**Saige's POV**

I paced around the airport. I wasn't ready for the long flight we were about to take across the ocean. I was on the verge of a level ten panic attack.

"Breathe." Aaron said smoothly.

"I've never been that far from Griffin."

"I know. But everything's gonna be fine."

"What if something happens?"

"Nothing will. He's in good hands."

"I know that. I meant to me. What if something happens to me. What will happen to my baby?"

"Don't think like that."

"Can't help it." I gasped and started hyperventilating.

"Shit." He said. "Deep breathes. In and out."

"What did I miss?" Zak asked walking up. As soon as I saw him I hugged myself to him. "Whoa. What happened?"

"She's going into a panic attack."

"Saige." He said pulling me away from him a little. I looked up at his concerned face and tried controling my breathing. "Everything is fine. If you want we can walk over there were it's quiet. So you can calm down." I nodded my head. He led me away from the crowded airport.

We didn't speak, he just held me to him and waited. We were still waiting on Jay and Ashley to show up. They were driving to Vegas from Tennessee. Zak talked Ashley into joining us, because the place they were investigation was too huge for one photographer.

After what seemed like hours, but was really only minutes, he asked. "You better?"

"Kinda." I answered honestly.

"Everything's fine. Griffin is safe. You're safe."

"I don't think I can do this."

"You can. Have you ever been out of the country?"

"Does Canada count?"

"It does not." He chuckled.

"Then no."

"Well believe me you'll love Italy."

"Have you been?"

"I have." He smiled.

"Ever been to Paris?"

"Yes. Would you like to visit Paris?"

"Oh yes, very much so." It was my turn to smile.

"Why's that?" He questioned. I knew he was doing it to take my mind off of things.

"I'm French you know."

"Really?" He smiled.

"Yes." I nodded.

After years of searching, I finally found my official birth certificate, with my birth parents names on it. I did my research and even though they were no longer with me, I knew where I came from.

"Maybe I'll bring you to Paris."

"Really?" I questioned looking him in the eye.

"Yes." He smiled. "Jay and Ashley are here. You ready to board the plane?"

"Kinda." With a gentle kiss on my forehead we walked back over to everyone.

* * *

I tried to control my breathing as we boarded the plane. I took a seat between Aaron and Zak, while Ashley, Jay and Billy sat behind us.

I closed my eyes, trying to relax. I jumped a littke when I felt someone touch my thigh. I looked over at Zak, who flashed me a smile.

I reached over as the plane took off and grabbed Aaron's hand with mine. He gave me a smile and looked out the window. I closed my eyes. I just wanted to be back home already.