Chapter 11

A/N: Likes?
     Comments?
     Any form of encouragement helps :)

**Saige's Pov**

I helped Aaron by making a green salad. When I finished he requested a macaroni salad. So I got started on that. I had finished just in time as Billy, Diane, Jay and Ashley walked in.

I was excited that Ashley and Jay were able to fly out to see us. I ran to hug them. Ashley disappeared, then I found her trying to take Griffin from Zak. I laughed as Zak refused to give him up.

I glanced at the time. I was getting late. I decided I would feed Griffin, give him a bath, then put him to bed. I walked over and snatched Griffin from Zak and handed him to Ashley, ignoring Zak's pout.

After Ashley got her cuddles I took Griffin around to say night to everyone. I then took him up the stairs and to my room so I could get his things ready for a bath.

I grabbed a fresh diaper and some clean pjs for him and placed them on the changing table. I scooped him up from his crib and carried him to the bathroom. I set his tub inside the bathtub and fixed the water. After testing the temperature of the water, I undressed him and set him down in his tub. He began splashing instantly, sending water flying at me. I smiled and watched him. Gently I washed his hair, and then his body. I laughed every so often because he would slap at the bubbles.

I wrapped his Star Wars towel around him and carried him to the changing table in my room. Wasting no time I got him dressed and made myself comfortable on the rocking chair.

I knew he was hungry when he began grabbing at my breasts, making me laugh. I switched him to my right side and adjusted my shirt some, unclipping my nursing bra at the same time. In a matter of seconds he was latched on to my right breast and eating away.

"Need help?" Zak asked stepping into the room. "Shit. Sorry." He said going red in the face.

"Come sit." I told him. "I could use some company."

"You sure. You look." He cleared his throat. "Busy."

"I am." I nodded. "But I'd still like it if you'd jeep me company."

"Okay." He said walking over and sitting down on the bed.

"So what's up in Zak land?" I asked. He didn't respond so I looked up to see he was intensely staring at the scene before him. "It's just a boob. Dont tell me you've never seen a boob." I giggled.

"I've seen plenty. Just not yours."

"Boobs are all the same. Some are big, some are small. Some perky, some sag. Once you've seen one. You've seen them all."

"Maybe"

"Does this bother you?" I questioned seriously.

"No of course not." He smiled looking at me. "I think it's beautiful."

"Really?"

"Yes. You are feeding your child. I bet you save a ton, not needing to buy formula."

"I guess so." I laughed.

Some time passed I knew Griffin had fallen asleep. I quickly covered myself and stood up carrying him to his crib. I kissed his head and whispered an I love you, before I placed him down. I checked to make sure his monitor was on. Then faster than a rocket I left the room, with Zak right behind me. I closed the door quietly and walked down the stairs.

The get together was now outside and I was thankful. Since being in Vegas, Griffin has become a light sleeper. But in the plus side he was sleeping all night.

Zak and I wasted no time joining the others as they ate.

*****

A/N: I'm not one of those "Breast is best" types of people. I believe "Fed is best!" Whether its breast feeding, formula feeding, or through a tube. As long as that baby is getting fed I dont care. I breastfed my son until a few medical things happened and I couldn't anymore. I'm thankful formula was there to help! My neice was strictly tube fed up until she passed away because of her medical needs.

I'm a very open minded person :)

No hate Just love